GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 36 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 67]

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Zub really should be the guy to trade. He isnt that good.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Oh ya. Zub had a rough game and got beat multiple tim3es. I'm almost thinking they're better off trading Chabot. He wasn't sharp either and will net you a much better return. My concern is we have nothing in the pipeline to replace zub or Chabot

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Chabot was excellent today. He’s regaining his form imo

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Ev wrote:Chabot was excellent today. He’s regaining his form imo

I still find he's lazy on a lot of plays

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Ev wrote:Zub really should be the guy to trade. He isnt that good.

That would leave them with just Hamonic on the right side.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

If we moved Zub who replaces him -- if Brannstrom moves up then that would be an all-lefties top four. Or were you thinking about bringing up Kleven, in which case who moves up to the top-four: Kleven or Hamonic? Neither would be ideal.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:Oh ya. Zub had a rough game and got beat multiple tim3es. I'm almost thinking they're better off trading Chabot. He wasn't sharp either and will net you a much better return. My concern is we have nothing in the pipeline to replace zub or Chabot

Djibril Toure Smile

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Well looks like Tampa’s time is about done

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Sturzle neeeds to wake the hell up. Playing terribly and always whining

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Alright let’s trade kubalik. He’s a good player but not really sure we need him

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ev wrote:Alright let’s trade kubalik. He’s a good player but not really sure we need him

I’ve been wondering the same thing.
Seems like Joseph is making a case for himself.

Not an easy decision.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Whoever they end up trading, I’m sure certain GMs are licking their lips trying to get them for cheap or at Ottawa’s cost.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

At this point, I wonder if Joseph would even make it through waivers.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

My guess is something happens tomorrow

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

If we traded Kublik would it be crazy to do a pinto bath and Norris line? Brady Stu and Giroux is good and last two games vladdy Greig and Joseph has looked good.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hockeyhero22000 wrote:If we traded Kublik would it be crazy to do a pinto bath and Norris line? Brady Stu and Giroux is good and last two games vladdy Greig and Joseph has looked good.

Everything is possible. Especially if we want to put Norris in a position to take less faceoffs.

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

Flo The Action wrote:
Hockeyhero22000 wrote:If we traded Kublik would it be crazy to do a pinto bath and Norris line? Brady Stu and Giroux is good and last two games vladdy Greig and Joseph has looked good.

Everything is possible. Especially if we want to put Norris in a position to take less faceoffs.

I just Bath making plays and Chartier and Kubalik can't seem to keep with him

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:Whoever they end up trading, I’m sure certain GMs are licking their lips trying to get them for cheap or at Ottawa’s cost.

Well they dominated the last two games without pinto, so not sure if theres urgency right now

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 36 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum