GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Prospecting Prospect - End of Season 18/19

+5
wprager
Lagoon
Ev
Flo The Action
PTFlea
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 56 ... 68  Next

Go down  Message [Page 45 of 68]

Lagoon

Veteran
Veteran

tim1_2 wrote:A lot can change in 4 months.  Maybe there's a vaccine.  Maybe there's a new strain of COVID.  Nobody knows when the next season will start or what the pandemic situation will look like in a couple months.  Here's hoping that they can start though...I can't see it being a 82 game season.

Poile just said their uber prospect Tomasino will play in the WJ’s before training camp. This tournament (which is starting on Christmas instead of Boxing Day like always) will be loaded. As I said before, I can’t name one prospect that if eligible to play in the tourney, will be held back from doing so.

Lagoon

Veteran
Veteran

Michkov putting on another show this morning. We don’t have access to the individual shifts yet, but I’m sure if you type his name on Twitter you will see what he is up to.

Lagoon

Veteran
Veteran

Lassi Thomson invisible again today as he has been all season. But yeah, trust those 1st round picks by Ottawa without any degree of criticism. He was a terrible pick last year and his development is making it even worse to date.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Lagoon wrote:Lassi Thomson invisible again today as he has been all season. But yeah, trust those 1st round picks by Ottawa without any degree of criticism. He was a terrible pick last year and his development is making it even worse to date.

Jarventie with another goal though. Give Thomson some time. He jumped straight from his draft year to a men's league and is getting buried behind Valimaki who is another Finnish late bloomer.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Lagoon wrote:Lassi Thomson invisible again today as he has been all season. But yeah, trust those 1st round picks by Ottawa without any degree of criticism. He was a terrible pick last year and his development is making it even worse to date.
By all accounts, he had a good season last year.

he needs to get his Donkey to the AHL when it starts.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Yeah, Thomson's game is better suited to North America, but we'll see.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

I love Finns, they take their time to develop but they play the game the right way. He just wasn’t picked in the right spot. Not his fault, it’s all Dorion.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Järventie and Abramov excelling right now.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

As I watch a full day of games today, I’m reminded how good my pre-draft rankings were.

I actually feel bad for Stutzle. So many players will end up better than him.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Lagoon wrote:As I watch a full day of games today, I’m reminded how good my pre-draft rankings were.

Laugh1 Not happening.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Stutzle has been awful this year. Invisible

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Ev wrote:Stutzle has been awful this year. Invisible

Literally.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

0 assists, 0 goals. 0 SOG. Also zero turnovers though. I will give him credit there.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Lagoon wrote:As I watch a full day of games today, I’m reminded how good my pre-draft rankings were.

Laugh1

It's like you're a parody of an internet troll at this point.

PTFlea likes this post

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Thomson had an assist today

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

A pleasantly funny, accurate and sad Tweet all rolled up into one.

https://twitter.com/thetonyferrari/status/1326225669546766336?s=21

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Lagoon wrote:A pleasantly funny, accurate and sad Tweet all rolled up into one.

An alternate reality that had zero percent chance of occurring aside from Bourque. Raymond was never going top 3 and Holtz was never going top 5.

Lagoon likes this post

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Lagoon wrote:A pleasantly funny, accurate and sad Tweet all rolled up into one.

Just another clown who thinks he knows better than everyone else. Reminds me of someone here.

Lagoon likes this post

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 45 of 68]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 56 ... 68  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum