GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Prospecting Prospect - End of Season 18/19

+5
wprager
Lagoon
Ev
Flo The Action
PTFlea
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 56 ... 68  Next

Go down  Message [Page 44 of 68]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Lagoon wrote:
And we still don’t know what the injury actually is but I’ve already moved on from caring anyway.

Why do you still have Ottawa as your favourite team in your profile?

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
Ev wrote:Some sort of fracture https://mobile.twitter.com/SunGarrioch/status/1316005050003738624

A german coach saying "something is broken" does not necessarily mean "fracture".  A broken bone requiring surgery with a 6-8 week return to full activity?  

Anyhow, not really important *what* it is so long as the 6-8 weeks recovery is correct.

I just said fracture myself. Wouldn't a break be a fracture? In any case I meant the same thing. That's also their GM.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

When does the season start? Maybe he'll be ready.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

PTFlea wrote:When does the season start?  Maybe he'll be ready.  

He should be ready for both the DEL season and the WJC. Assuming he doesn't get re-injured in either of those he will be ready for the NHL season (whenever that starts).

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:
PTFlea wrote:When does the season start?  Maybe he'll be ready.  

He should be ready for both the DEL season and the WJC.  Assuming he doesn't get re-injured in either of those he will be ready for the NHL season (whenever that starts).

Oh yeah, the juniors. 10 seeks...should be ready

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Just a break in the hand. Phew.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Yeah, very lucky.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Is it confirmed that it's a hand injury? Technically the WJHC runs during NHL training camp/exhibition. Do you think he plays in the WJHC or plays in the NHL? I imagine most NHL prospects will skip the WJHC so they're not hurt, no?

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:Is it confirmed that it's a hand injury? Technically the WJHC runs during NHL training camp/exhibition. Do you think he plays in the WJHC or plays in the NHL? I imagine most NHL prospects will skip the WJHC so they're not hurt, no?

It was confirmed hand injury

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:Is it confirmed that it's a hand injury? Technically the WJHC runs during NHL training camp/exhibition. Do you think he plays in the WJHC or plays in the NHL? I imagine most NHL prospects will skip the WJHC so they're not hurt, no?

The WJ’s this year will have every possible eligible player. The best of the best. Jrs > training camp

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

If you don’t work with Byron, his team, or subscribe to his site, he is most likely the next amateur scout to be picked up by an NHL team and his work no longer being public.

So in the meantime, here’s a 28 tweet thread about the Sens 2020 draft.

https://twitter.com/byronmbader/status/1316590066681090048?s=21

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Lagoon wrote:

The WJ’s this year will have every possible eligible player. The best of the best. Jrs > training camp

You think? I'd have thought exhibition games would be way more important than WJHC games but I can see the argument from both sides

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:
Lagoon wrote:

You think? I'd have thought exhibition games would be way more important than WJHC games but I can see the argument from both sides

The Vegas owner thinks the season would start on Feb 1, and I bet there will be no pre-season just like in the NFL. So a prospect could play in the WJC and go to camp as well.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

If that's the case than it 100% makes sense.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

A lot can change in 4 months. Maybe there's a vaccine. Maybe there's a new strain of COVID. Nobody knows when the next season will start or what the pandemic situation will look like in a couple months. Here's hoping that they can start though...I can't see it being a 82 game season.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

tim1_2 wrote:A lot can change in 4 months.  Maybe there's a vaccine.  Maybe there's a new strain of COVID.  Nobody knows when the next season will start or what the pandemic situation will look like in a couple months.  Here's hoping that they can start though...I can't see it being a 82 game season.

Poile just said their uber prospect Tomasino will play in the WJ’s before training camp. This tournament (which is starting on Christmas instead of Boxing Day like always) will be loaded. As I said before, I can’t name one prospect that if eligible to play in the tourney, will be held back from doing so.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

Michkov putting on another show this morning. We don’t have access to the individual shifts yet, but I’m sure if you type his name on Twitter you will see what he is up to.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

Lassi Thomson invisible again today as he has been all season. But yeah, trust those 1st round picks by Ottawa without any degree of criticism. He was a terrible pick last year and his development is making it even worse to date.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 44 of 68]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 56 ... 68  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum