GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

+6
SensHulk
tim1_2
Lagoon
wprager
Flo The Action
DefenceWinsChampionships
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 47 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 27 of 67]

Lagoon

Veteran
Veteran

NHL has a lottery to prevent tanking (doesn’t work), but then creates scenarios for Dallas to sit Seguin and Bishop today and St. Louis to sit Binnington because both teams feel it is advantageous to lose their round-robin game today.

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

This game sucks.

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Leafs are done now. Good bet Laggy

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

Thank you.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

It’s beautiful. Leafs don’t even get their 1st round pick, unless they win the lottery. Carolina will be getting the Leafs 13th or 14th overall. The rich get richer in Carolina.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Jeez. They better not win the lottery.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Yeah, that's the worry now, otherwise pretty amusing. They must be in a tizzy in toronto

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:Jeez. They better not win the lottery.

Yep. It's hard to savour their elimination when tomorrow night and lottery take 2 is looming large.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

I just took Vegas at +750 so I’m a happy guy.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

Who is your Cup pick?

I’m sprinkling the Canes at +2000 too

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Would still take Boston for the cup but it’s anyone’s to win

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Yeah, who knows who could win the cup. It really is up for grabs. I'd say Boston too, ignoring the face that they lost all their round robin games.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Montreal with a rested goalie could beat anybody. And Columbus could do some damage in the East too.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

i'm starting to lean on Colorado taking it all. of course, I think Vegas is a close favorite.

you can't ignore what Philly is doing right now either. although they are still very young and will probably not make the final.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

i'm gonna say it's Tampa's time to make the finals against Colorado. that's my pick.

I'm gonna roll with Tampa winning the cup.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

i would ignore everything that occurred in the Round Robin. It was meaningless.

Tampa has a great chance only if Hedman isn't out.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

It's a toss-up in the west. Any of St. Louis, Colorado or Vegas can get to the finals. I don't see Van City or Dallas doing much and don't expect a lot out of Arizona or Calgary.

I really like Philly's chances in the east. I think they're inexperience in nets will end up hurting them but they're built well for the playoffs. This may be Tampa's year in the east though.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Dale Tallon will not be renewed. Good riddance. Maybe florodah and buffalo can help one another in the offseason. I see Buffalo as a good spot for Hoffman as a Ufa

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 27 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 47 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum