GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

+6
SensHulk
tim1_2
Lagoon
wprager
Flo The Action
DefenceWinsChampionships
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 41 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 15 of 67]

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Tentacle? Then what is the red spot that looks like an eye? I thought it looked more like a seahorse.

Yes, the red spot is an eye. The black thing going up the middle is made to look like a tentacle. The logo doesn't make sense, but not many do.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

If you're familiar with Strong Bad you will see the similarity with Trogdor:

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 15 Edowje10

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

lol accurate

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Seabrook out (not covid related). He had surgery on both hips after 32c games and was hoping to come back for the play in round.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Stolen from @BabyBiird on Twitter:

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 15 Screen17

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

They'll be called the krackheads in no time

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Yes, of course. And they'll play at the Krak House.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Dougie Hamilton out "weeks".

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Since we're "week" away from RTP I'd say Carolina may be done.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Carolina was one of two teams that voted against the RTP. Their management may not be that into this especially with a 12.5% shot at Laf

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

Carolina getting Laf would gross. They already have a top 3 prospect pool. The entire top 3 (LA, Car, OTT) would be adding huge in this upcoming draft. But since I’m a fan of all 3 teams, let do this.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Carolina voting against the plan is hilarious. Already hated them and that just adds to it

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

Chayka terminated his contract. He’s no longer the GM in Arizona.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

The Coyotes press release was...angry

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Did the Sens reach out to him?

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PTFlea wrote:The Coyotes press release was...angry

yes, i was surprised because i thought that it would wind up the other way with them firing him.

i hope we'll find out more about the situation.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ev wrote:Did the Sens reach out to him?

i'm not sure that would be a sens move.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I hope not. Don’t think he’s done a good job.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 41 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum