GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

+6
SensHulk
tim1_2
Lagoon
wprager
Flo The Action
DefenceWinsChampionships
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 54 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 41 of 67]

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Yeah, not bad at all

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Yeah, I think Domi's a headcase, and teams know that.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Goodness gracious, Nashville is buying out Turris.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PTFlea wrote:Goodness gracious, Nashville is buying out Turris.

He's just no good anymore. Might have been another player we bailed on at the right time, like Karlsson. It sucks to see, I was a huge fan of his.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I doubt it, but Brian Lawton was speculating that he might come back to Ottawa

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Ev wrote:I doubt it, but Brian Lawton was speculating that he might come back to Ottawa

I'd like to see that. Bring him in as a vet for leadership. The sens forwards need vet leadership

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:
Ev wrote:I doubt it, but Brian Lawton was speculating that he might come back to Ottawa

I'd like to see that. Bring him in as a vet for leadership. The sens forwards need vet leadership

Garrioch put that to bed. Carry on

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:
PTFlea wrote:Goodness gracious, Nashville is buying out Turris.

He's just no good anymore.  Might have been another player we bailed on at the right time, like Karlsson.  It sucks to see, I was a huge fan of his.  

it's too bad but you have to ask yourself how much that has to do with Nashville. they have been a graveyard of offense for so many of their C's. Turris's numbers are down, then Duchene and Johansson also went down.

is it the players or the system?

someone will give a couple of mill to Turris on a prove yourself one year contract. Depending on where this team and some of the prospects go (like Brown), i wouldn't mind if that would be us.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

interesting that we haven't seen any moves from Tampa.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Turris left on bad terms. There's a 0.0% chance he comes back here. Nor should we want him back at this point.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Flo The Action wrote:interesting that we haven't seen any moves from Tampa.

Apparently Bobby Mac reported that Tampa has let other teams know that there are 4 untouchables and that's it. List of 4 is Hedman, Vasilevskiy, Point and Kucherov. I wonder if Stamkos was left off simply because he's injured (and could be fairly long-term).

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:interesting that we haven't seen any moves from Tampa.

Apparently Bobby Mac reported that Tampa has let other teams know that there are 4 untouchables and that's it. List of 4 is Hedman, Vasilevskiy, Point and Kucherov.  I wonder if Stamkos was left off simply because he's injured (and could be fairly long-term).

yeah. i don't know who takes on that Stamkos contract though. Especially without them retaining money.

Stamkos has spent so much time on IR that unless you have unused space on your team and plan to have that space for the next 4 years you can't take it on.

I wonder who's got that kind of space... Sarcasm

Would they take on future considerations in exchange? he's only got a NMC Laughing3

he would sell a few tickets Naughty

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

lost in all this is that Demelo signed a 4 year 12M contract today and that J Puljujarvi has signed a two years 2.35 contract with the oil. sign and trade with Jesse?

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

Flo The Action wrote:lost in all this is that Demelo signed a 4 year 12M contract today and that J Puljujarvi has signed a two years 2.35 contract with the oil. sign and trade with Jesse?

I mentioned DeMelo first thing this morning.

PulJ is nice. I’d like to see him back on NA ice and against real talent.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

so many buyouts happening. teams unloading these bad contracts.
it will be interesting to see who winds up where on small money contracts.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

I'd take a flyer on Turris. Give him 2 years at $2M per. Be a great depth player and vet presence

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Josh Anderson gets a 7 years 5.5m contract. is Bergevin nuts?

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Flo The Action wrote:Josh Anderson gets a 7 years 5.5m contract. is Bergevin nuts?

I saw that and almost Puking2

Bergevin is flinging money around. Edmundson got paid for a depth guy on a cup winning team, Petry too. Still - no #1C but at least they're addressing size. Taylor Hall next IMO

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 41 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 54 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum