GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

+6
SensHulk
tim1_2
Lagoon
wprager
Flo The Action
DefenceWinsChampionships
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 44 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 22 of 67]

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Lagoon wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:Man I feel bad for goalies coming into these playoff games having not played in months.  Bobrovsky lets in a softie.

Which goal did you think was soft? Please don’t say Pulock’s bomb that went through him.

Yes. An NHL goalie has to make that save.

Lagoon

Veteran
Veteran

Harsh.

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Man Kevin Bieksa is kind of annoying lol

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

Florida is one loss closer to winning the draft lottery, drafting Lafreniere and then moving to Quebec City.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:A friend of mine recently asked on FB about streaming options, and someone recommended nhl66.ir - loading it in a browser I did not see an option to cast to another device but there are various solutions for that (screen mirroring is one, but I believe there is an app now that dress casting and can load any web video source).  You can watch games for free and there is an option to sign up - don't know if there is a difference between signing up and not, likely there is *some*.

i've heard of a site that has worked for years. they focus on the habs games and play it all off their site but it's off youtube. from what i hear it cuts off for a few seconds, max a minute, when they get pulled off youtube.
I guess if someone is stuck without a stream they would work.
i hear they broadcast games all day long.
you can find them by googling "Hockey Da Beast"

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Lagoon wrote:Florida is one loss closer to winning the draft lottery, drafting Lafreniere and then moving to Quebec City.

don't say that... Sarcasm Ahhhhh!

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Wouldn't that be something .

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

It will happen.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

Viola can pull out of the arena lease as early as 2023 which just so happens to be be right after all his big signings are off the books too. He’s losing a ton of money right now and it is all part of the plan for him to show the NHL a sale to Quebec for at least 650 million is smart. Except for the gross Ekblad and Matheson contracts, Bobrovsky’s contract was structured to drop substantially after 2023 and Barkov and Huberdeau as well are off their deals.

Viola, Bettman and Quebec all know this. It’s a done deal in my opinion. Lafreniere is just the final piece of the puzzle for me.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Florida needs to clean out their locker. How uninspired

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ev wrote:Man Kevin Bieksa is kind of annoying lol

Yep. I could do without seeing his smug face and dumb haircut everyday.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

PTFlea wrote:Florida needs to clean out their locker.  How uninspired

Their core is good. Dadonov and Hoffman won’t get re-signed probably. Time for the mishandled but talented pipeline of prospects to get their chance.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Lagoon wrote:

Their core is good. Dadonov and Hoffman won’t get re-signed probably. Time for the mishandled but talented pipeline of prospects to get their chance.

Their core is okay. Signing Bob was a bonehead move with Knight in their pipeline. They have some good players but their team lacks leadership and an identity.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Laf would help and Huberdeau would be a great mentor but what a waste Laf would be in that market.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:Laf would help and Huberdeau would be a great mentor but what a waste Laf would be in that market.

He will be the teams first signing in Quebec City for his second contract. The stage is set.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:
Lagoon wrote:

Their core is okay. Signing Bob was a bonehead move with Knight in their pipeline. They have some good players but their team lacks leadership and an identity.

The Panthers scratches today are mind-boggling. After the Isles eliminate them, Tallon needs to go to start.

I love Carolina, so it was nice to see them fleece the Panthers in the Trocheck deal.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Florida is irrelevant. Nobody cares about hockey there and they have been terrible for so long. I hope they and Arizona move.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

Slow game so far. Eberle just stopped by Bobrovsky on a breakaway. Panthers controlling most of the play. Barkov’s line at least.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 22 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 44 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum