GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

+6
SensHulk
tim1_2
Lagoon
wprager
Flo The Action
DefenceWinsChampionships
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 47 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 28 of 67]

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

i would ignore everything that occurred in the Round Robin. It was meaningless.

Tampa has a great chance only if Hedman isn't out.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

It's a toss-up in the west. Any of St. Louis, Colorado or Vegas can get to the finals. I don't see Van City or Dallas doing much and don't expect a lot out of Arizona or Calgary.

I really like Philly's chances in the east. I think they're inexperience in nets will end up hurting them but they're built well for the playoffs. This may be Tampa's year in the east though.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Dale Tallon will not be renewed. Good riddance. Maybe florodah and buffalo can help one another in the offseason. I see Buffalo as a good spot for Hoffman as a Ufa

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:Dale Tallon will not be renewed. Good riddance. Maybe florodah and buffalo can help one another in the offseason. I see Buffalo as a good spot for Hoffman as a Ufa

they already blew it signing Skinner. Not sure they'll do the same thing again

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Buffalo is a great spot for Hoffman in that he can keep scoring a bunch of meaningless goals and either not make the playoffs or flame out in the first round.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

He can make $6M a year playing with Eichel. He's a one dimensional player and he'd be going to a one dimensional team

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

So what happens now? The lightning play the jackets and it's elimination now, best of 7?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I see it's the official 1st round now, nevemind.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PTFlea wrote:So what happens now?  The lightning play the jackets and it's elimination now, best of 7?

Too many bong rips lately?

Yeah, now it's regular playoffs, same as always.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

I will be watching Michigan every weekend this winter. Wolverines are stacked.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Crazy 5th ot, unreal Tampa vs cbus

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

Score one for the little guys there. Point, Gourde, Johnson, Atkinson, Gerbe all continued with high pace play all game whereas some of the bigger guys Maroon, Goodrow slowed their pace considerably as the game kept going. Physics.

Come on down Marco Rossi.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

I noticed the same thing. The big guys were barely moving. I immediately thought of Rossi. What a game though. Disappointed Columbus couldn't pull out the win.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Lagoon wrote:Score one for the little guys there. Point, Gourde, Johnson, Atkinson, Gerbe all continued with high pace play all game whereas some of the bigger guys Maroon, Goodrow slowed their pace considerably as the game kept going. Physics.

Come on down Marco Rossi.

🙄

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

You can’t handle the truth.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

Laughing3

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

I'm pretty much good with anyone at 3 or 5 so long as it's Stutzle, Byfield, Raymond, Rossi, Drysdale with Drysdale being my least preferred. Outside of those players I'd be concerned. I do think we're moving the Isles pick with all of our 2nds and prospects

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:I'm pretty much good with anyone at 3 or 5 so long as it's Stutzle, Byfield, Raymond, Rossi, Drysdale with Drysdale being my least preferred. Outside of those players I'd be concerned. I do think we're moving the Isles pick with all of our 2nds and prospects

you shouldn't be concerned if it's Perfetti

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 28 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 47 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum