GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

+6
SensHulk
tim1_2
Lagoon
wprager
Flo The Action
DefenceWinsChampionships
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 46 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 26 of 67]

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Bieksa doesn’t even fit in his suit. Dude, just borrow one if you put on a little covid weight 🧐

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ev wrote:Nevermind

I’m very divided on what I want the outcome here.

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ev wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:
Lagoon wrote:Habs can’t get Lafreniere. What a perfect series.
Yeah but Pens now can. I don’t like that one bit. I preferred the Hans getting it than the pens.
And now it’s looking like the leafs will also.

This goes against the rules of the  lottery. Good teams making the playoffs Should not have a chance to get the 1st.

a lot of these teams aren't going to greatly benefit from Lafreniere though, IMO, as much as bottom teams would. Leafs aren't losing because of lack of top six offense.

Fair enough. I just don’t want the leafs or pens to get anything. (Or Edmonton for that matter)

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Well I think Columbus blew the series now

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ev wrote:Well I think Columbus blew the series now

I dunno. Nick Foligno was super-pissed at the end of the game. I can see them coming out flying Sunday night. That said, if I had to bet money, I'd bet on Toronto.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Toronto is still without Muzzin, and it's unlikely Spezza will drop the gloves 2 games in a row. But teams have blown a 3-goal lead. Pick-em?

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

I don’t really care who wins the last series. Both teams aren’t going anywhere and they could also use 1st overall.

I think Columbus wins however. They’ve got the better team, coach and system.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

How does that happen. Absolutley stunning. 3-0, I put the kid to sleep, forgot, went back and they had blown it. Diddle.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Yeah, Spezza dropping the gloves was the spark. But Brind'amour screwed up. He won't let that happen again. If the Leafs win it certainly won't be coming back from a multiple goal deficit.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:Yeah, Spezza dropping the gloves was the spark. But Brind'amour screwed up. He won't let that happen again. If the Leafs win it certainly won't be coming back from a multiple goal deficit.

Utterly confusing post to me.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Yeah, I'm not sure what Brind'amour has to do with anything.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Yeah, Spezza dropping the gloves was the spark. But Brind'amour screwed up. He won't let that happen again. If the Leafs win it certainly won't be coming back from a multiple goal deficit.

Tortorella?

Merzilikins?

Foligno?

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ev wrote:

Tortorella?

Merzilikins?

Foligno?

We'll never know. Anyway, game 5 tonight, so that's cool. When does the 'first round' of the playoffs start? Tomorrow along with the 'draft lottery v2' or do they wait until Tuesday?

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

It’s not just the Brind’Amour comment. Thinking that Spezza’s fight woke the team up 1.5 periods after it happened and getting 2 goals scored on them after it. But whatever, no real interest in those two teams. Their prospect pools suck Robertson and Marchenko aside.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

Ev wrote:Well I think Columbus blew the series now

Not me. I just got them at +245.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

NHL has a lottery to prevent tanking (doesn’t work), but then creates scenarios for Dallas to sit Seguin and Bishop today and St. Louis to sit Binnington because both teams feel it is advantageous to lose their round-robin game today.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

This game sucks.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Leafs are done now. Good bet Laggy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 26 of 67]