GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

+6
SensHulk
tim1_2
Lagoon
wprager
Flo The Action
DefenceWinsChampionships
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 46 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 25 of 67]

Lagoon

Veteran
Veteran

Lagoon wrote:
DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:
Lagoon wrote:
PTFlea wrote:Florida needs to clean out their locker.  How uninspired

Their core is good. Dadonov and Hoffman won’t get re-signed probably. Time for the mishandled but talented pipeline of prospects to get their chance.

Their core is okay. Signing Bob was a bonehead move with Knight in their pipeline. They have some good players but their team lacks leadership and an identity.

The Panthers scratches today are mind-boggling. After the Isles eliminate them, Tallon needs to go to start.

I love Carolina, so it was nice to see them fleece the Panthers in the Trocheck deal.

Well, that was quick. Not quick enough to salvage their season however.

Lagoon

Veteran
Veteran

Habs score.

1-0. 4 minutes left.

Lagoon

Veteran
Veteran

Beautiful. Pens are out.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Wow. Leafs better not win the lottery. Good with anyone else at this point

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

Habs can’t get Lafreniere. What a perfect series.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Lagoon wrote:Habs can’t get Lafreniere. What a perfect series.
Yeah but Pens now can. I don’t like that one bit. I preferred the Hans getting it than the pens.
And now it’s looking like the leafs will also.

This goes against the rules of the lottery. Good teams making the playoffs Should not have a chance to get the 1st.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Elliot Friedman looks like someone gave one of Don cherry’s old suits to a hobo.

There, I said it

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Pittsburgh might be riding into the sunset. Crosby and Malkin on the way to 34 years old, it's not gonna get easier. Cant believe it.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

Flo The Action wrote:
Yeah but Pens now can. I don’t like that one bit. I preferred the Hans getting it than the pens.

This goes against the rules of the  lottery. Good teams making the playoffs Should not have a chance to get the 1st.

The Pens can have him. They have one of the worst prospect pool in the league. They have Poulin. That’s it. They need Lafreniere and it wouldn’t help them all that much.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:

This goes against the rules of the  lottery. Good teams making the playoffs Should not have a chance to get the 1st.

a lot of these teams aren't going to greatly benefit from Lafreniere though, IMO, as much as bottom teams would. Leafs aren't losing because of lack of top six offense.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

Had Florida won, the Isles pick would’ve been 14th I think. Now it will probably be 18-22. Oh well. Someone will fall to them. Brisson, Amirov, Bordeleau or Holloway. Done.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

Ev wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:

a lot of these teams aren't going to greatly benefit from Lafreniere though, IMO, as much as bottom teams would. Leafs aren't losing because of lack of top six offense.

True story.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Lagoon wrote:Had Florida won, the Isles pick would’ve been 14th I think. Now it will probably be 18-22. Oh well. Someone will fall to them. Brisson, Amirov, Bordeleau or Holloway. Done.

so many options to name if it's around 20. Even Bordeleau is ranked in the 50s on bobs rankings.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Leafs done.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Nevermind

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Bieksa doesn’t even fit in his suit. Dude, just borrow one if you put on a little covid weight 🧐

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ev wrote:Nevermind

I’m very divided on what I want the outcome here.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ev wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:

Fair enough. I just don’t want the leafs or pens to get anything. (Or Edmonton for that matter)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 25 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 46 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum