GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

+8
PTFlea
Hockeyhero22000
wprager
tim1_2
DefenceWinsChampionships
Flo The Action
Ev
Lagoon
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 39 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 67]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

You know how TSN1200 changed their contest recently so the winner gets to fly with the Sens charter instead of commercial? Did anyone else immediately jump to thinking Melnyk is selling them tickets on the Sens charter?

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Golubef was claimed off waivers by Detroit. Kinda too bad for Belleville.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Bobby Ryan opens up about his battle with alcohol. Anyone remember "Fun Bobby" from Friends?

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Bobby Ryan opens up about his battle with alcohol. Anyone remember "Fun Bobby" from Friends?

I feel for him. The level of pain he must have gone trough with all his physical ailments and psychological hurdles it’s surprising alcohol is all he’s dealing with.

Hard life

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Norris deserves his cup of coffee. I’m not sure he’ll be up all that long. Good for him

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Yeah, Norris is in the lineup tonight vs the Habs. Gives me a reason to tune in at least.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

No Norris, 6-2 loss to Utica. Playing the Moose tonight, should be a win.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

That's no excuse to lose 6-2, let's go tonight

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

So as of right now, Pageau is neither sitting out tonight, or re-signed. Dorion couldn’t Diddle this up anymore, but we all know he will.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Lagoon wrote:So as of right now, Pageau is neither sitting out tonight, or re-signed. Dorion couldn’t Diddle this up anymore, but we all know he will.

Save your pessimism for after something happens . Still two days until the deadline

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Lagoon wrote:So as of right now, Pageau is neither sitting out tonight, or re-signed. Dorion couldn’t Diddle this up anymore, but we all know he will.

What I’m hating is that he made these negotiation public knowledge.

My guess is that GM’s aren’t offering what Pageau should net us. So it makes sense to try and resign him. But pageau might not be interested in staying in Ottawa with FA around the corner he could cash in with a team of his choice.

So now everyone knows Dorion is in a bind. My guess is he gets traded. If he isn’t and we lose I’m this summer Dorion will have mucked up another player that needed to be handled better. (Like kalrsson and Stone)

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Ennis scratched tonight

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Nothing about Pageau has been public. Sens have done an excellent job keeping things quiet this year. Whether he’s dealt or not there’s been nothing bad about the way he’s been handled. I fully expect his to sign given he’s not sitting though

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

We're a lot better with him signed next season. We need a vet forward. Especially at center. I'd prefer he stay if we can't get a 1st for him

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Now Jaros gets the callup.

Ennis and Namestnikov not playing (trades brewing?)

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Now Jaros gets the callup.

Ennis and Namestnikov not playing (trades brewing?)

Probably. or at least safe keeping before the trade deadline.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ev wrote:Nothing about Pageau has been public. Sens have done an excellent job keeping things quiet this year. Whether he’s dealt or not there’s been nothing bad about the way he’s been handled. I fully expect his to sign given he’s not sitting though

That’s if he signs. If he doesn’t it would be badly handled.

Pageau hasn’t said he wished to remain either.
I think they’ll have to overpay to keep him.

I like what he brings.he’s not zach smith. But on a good team he’s a number 3 at best.

I think we should get a 1st for him and then some. If we can’t than yeah, I’m up for him staying. But let’s see if that happens.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

If we got a first I’m all for it. Or a first equivalent prospect.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 39 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum