GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

+8
PTFlea
Hockeyhero22000
wprager
tim1_2
DefenceWinsChampionships
Flo The Action
Ev
Lagoon
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 38 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 67]

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Lagoon wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:With Duclair's drop in production, a short term deal makes the most sense.  He's a RFA, and I dunno how many years until he gets to UFA status.

Get him outta here while you can.
Agreed. if we can get a 2nd rounder for him so be it.
i'd much rather see someone else more hungry take his place. or another 1 year contract from someone who underperformed that we could trade at next year's deadline.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Flo The Action wrote:
Lagoon wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:With Duclair's drop in production, a short term deal makes the most sense.  He's a RFA, and I dunno how many years until he gets to UFA status.

Get him outta here while you can.
Agreed. if we can get a 2nd rounder for him so be it.
i'd much rather see someone else more hungry take his place. or another 1 year contract from someone who underperformed that we could trade at next year's deadline.

Not sure I agree. He's played quite well and he's generating a ton of chances. He has arb rights. Sign him to an arb 1-year deal and trade him next deadline

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

I thought of you sign a player to a contract from arbitration you can't trade them for a year.

As for Hogburg, Nilsson will be back and Anderson is not going anywhere.

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

Nice to see Nilsson finally back on the ice at practise today

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

Goloubef on waivers today not that I mind but who is playing tonight or can he still play while on waivers

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Not really sure what the plan is if he's on waivers and de melo is gone. Leave zaitsev and hainsey as rhd. Maybe Boro is back and they plan on playing someone on their offside ?

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

Namestnikov not dressing tonight

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hockeyhero22000 wrote:Namestnikov not dressing tonight

Sounds about right. I wouldn’t be dressing Pageau either tBH. Not many games before trade deadline and it’s not like we have to win games. That would also send interested teams a (false) message that someone might be getting ready to pony up.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

We could use a waiver pickup ourselves.

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

Norris called up to the big times today

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hockeyhero22000 wrote:Norris called up to the big times today

Ohhhhh baby. I guess Namenstikov (sp?) is about to be traded. Maybe others too, obviously.

I hope Norris is only up here briefly and also gets lots of minutes. He has been tearing up the AHL and I'd like that to continue to keep Belleville rolling right into the playoffs.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

I wonder if that means pageau is gone. Center for a central. Otherwise they would have called up balcers or abramov to play on the wing

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:I wonder if that means pageau is gone. Center for a central. Otherwise they would have called up balcers or abramov to play on the wing

don't think that matters, you can easily play Norris on the wing as a taste

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

but now Anisimov is not at practice

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Just as quickly as they loaded up on Russians they are getting rid of most of them. Oh, well, there goes my hope of a job as host and translator for the Senators.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

You know how TSN1200 changed their contest recently so the winner gets to fly with the Sens charter instead of commercial? Did anyone else immediately jump to thinking Melnyk is selling them tickets on the Sens charter?

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Golubef was claimed off waivers by Detroit. Kinda too bad for Belleville.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Bobby Ryan opens up about his battle with alcohol. Anyone remember "Fun Bobby" from Friends?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 38 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum