GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2020!

+4
wprager
tim1_2
Flo The Action
DefenceWinsChampionships
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 21]

46TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2020! - Page 4 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2020! Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:23 am

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Yes. That's the one. It's seems oddly specific. Anyway, I like it with a few minor adjustments.

47TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2020! - Page 4 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2020! Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:32 am

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Leafs acquire G Campbell, F Clifford from Kings for Moore, picks.

Campbell is certainly an upgrade for the Leafs at the backup position.

48TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2020! - Page 4 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2020! Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:41 am

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:Leafs acquire G Campbell, F Clifford from Kings for Moore, picks.

Makes me think we can’t expect much for Anderson IF we move him at all.

49TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2020! - Page 4 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2020! Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:32 am

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Flo The Action wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:Leafs acquire G Campbell, F Clifford from Kings for Moore, picks.

Makes me think we can’t expect much for Anderson IF we move him at all.

Not sure I agree. Campbell has a career losing record, he's 28, likely a career backup, and signed for just under $2M next year. LA apparently has a pretty decent goalie in the minors.

That cap hit is going to hurt Toronto. Clifford was a throw-in and is essentially a wash with Trevor Moore (Clifford older UFA). So they got two conditional picks for Campbell who has proven nothing over his career. I'd expect a little better for Anderson who has a proven track record and can actually win games. If Ottawa eats salary we could probably fetch something similar.

50TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2020! - Page 4 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2020! Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:55 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Can we get a 1st for pageau? That's the dream, obviously.

Has anyone guessed each one?

Pageau = 2nd + b prospect
Namestekov = 3rd
Hainsey = 5th
Demelo = surprise 2nd round pick
Ennis = 4th round pick
Anderson = 4th round pick

I might be wishful thinking things

51TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2020! - Page 4 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2020! Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:37 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PTFlea wrote:Can we get a 1st for pageau?  That's the dream, obviously.

Pageau  = 2nd + b prospect
Namestekov = 3rd
Hainsey = 5th
Ennis = 4th round pick

I don't see a world where we don't get a 1st for Pageau. very least a conditional 2nd that turns into a first with a prospect. He's one of the most interesting addition a team could add to a contender. a true playoff performer that brings that extra spark.

Namestekov could fetch more than a 3rd but i'll take it. depends on who's out there.
there is a demand for Demelo so you may just get that 2nd.
i think you're pretty much bang on though on the predictions. we could see some prospects substitute some of the picks though. depending on the scouting Dorion and his team has done.

52TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2020! - Page 4 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2020! Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:29 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Flo The Action wrote:

Namestekov = 3rd
Hainsey = 5th
Ennis = 4th round pick

I don't see a world where we don't get a 1st for Pageau. very least a conditional 2nd that turns into a first with a prospect. He's one of the most interesting addition a team could add to a contender. a true playoff performer that brings that extra spark.

Namestekov could fetch more than a 3rd but i'll take it. depends on who's out there.
i think you're pretty much bang on though on the predictions. we could see some prospects substitute some of the picks though. depending on the scouting Dorion and his team has done.

Perhaps, yeah. I'd personally rather load up on all picks and try to land another stone or batherson later in rounds, but dorion and co has done well lately in trades.

Let's do this...

53TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2020! - Page 4 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2020! Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:59 am

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PTFlea wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:

Namestekov = 3rd
Hainsey = 5th
Ennis = 4th round pick

Perhaps, yeah.  I'd personally rather load up on all picks and try to land another stone or batherson later in rounds, but dorion and co has done well lately in trades.

Let's do this...
They do well in drafting you are right. Right now as I look at the prospect ranking in the upcoming draft i'm really hoping we can land another first rounder somehow and maybe try to move that one into the top 15 combining with more picks.
you have a team like Calgary that has an interest in Pageau but IMO are prime candidates to slip out of the playoffs. that would be my target if I'm Dorion. Of course, I'm sure Treveling is well aware of that fact too and they are currently looking to get some depth on D. maybe if they can adress that first they could circle back for Pageau. That first is quite intriguing. better than getting the isles first.
Maybe there's a Pageau Demelo trade to do with Calgary.

54TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2020! - Page 4 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2020! Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:06 pm

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

Flo The Action wrote:
PTFlea wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:

Namestekov = 3rd
Hainsey = 5th
Ennis = 4th round pick

Perhaps, yeah.  I'd personally rather load up on all picks and try to land another stone or batherson later in rounds, but dorion and co has done well lately in trades.

Let's do this...

Valimaki, Phillips or Pospisil in that order.

55TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2020! - Page 4 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2020! Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:31 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Lagoon wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:
PTFlea wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:

Namestekov = 3rd
Hainsey = 5th
Ennis = 4th round pick

Let's do this...

Valimaki, Phillips or Pospisil in that order.
i don't see the flames trading Valimaki and TBH i see them trying to trade Sam Bennett as he doesn't seem to be working out for them. I'm not sure I'd want to try that. i want their first. because I definitely believe pageau can get us just that

56TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2020! - Page 4 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2020! Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:31 am

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

Pageau should get us a 1st yes

57TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2020! - Page 4 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2020! Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:23 pm

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

https://www.thefourthperiod.com/trade-watch-list-2020

58TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2020! - Page 4 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2020! Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:09 pm

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

McDavid and Kadri injured. Pageau has more suitors.

59TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2020! - Page 4 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2020! Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:19 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I'm surprised there aren't more Sens on that list.

60TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2020! - Page 4 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2020! Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:14 pm

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Me too. But the key ones really are demelo, hainsey and pageau. Ennis plus the RFAs aren't as likely to go.

I still think pageau goes to Edmonton. I wouldn't be surprised if they want a dman or duclair as well. Maybe we see a blockbuster with a first and a prospect or two coming back the other way

61TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2020! - Page 4 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2020! Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:56 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:Me too. But the key ones really are demelo, hainsey and pageau. Ennis plus the RFAs aren't as likely to go.

I still think pageau goes to Edmonton. I wouldn't be surprised if they want a dman or duclair as well. Maybe we see a blockbuster with a first and a prospect or two coming back the other way

I dunno...I see Ennis as 100% a guy that should be traded. There would be lots of suitors for a veteran depth forward that can play anywhere in the lineup and PK as well. He's had a very good year.

Now if the Sens end up resigning him, I'm not opposed to that either.

62TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2020! - Page 4 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2020! Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:47 am

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Kadri, Kucherov, McDavid, Cirelli, Jones, Bouwmeester (assumedly) were injured this week and will be out until after the deadline. Value just skyrocketed for Pageau

63TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2020! - Page 4 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2020! Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:12 pm

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:Kadri, Kucherov, McDavid, Cirelli, Jones, Bouwmeester (assumedly) were injured this week and will be out until after the deadline. Value just skyrocketed for Pageau

Don’t tease me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 21]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum