GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2020!

+4
wprager
tim1_2
Flo The Action
DefenceWinsChampionships
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 21]

1TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2020! Empty TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2020! Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:40 am

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

6 weeks away

2TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2020! Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2020! Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:47 am

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Trade: Pageau (2nd and a prospect), Ennis (3rd), Anderson (5th), Namestnikov (4th), Boedker (6th), De Melo (2nd),
On the fence: Tierney, Boro
Keep: Duclair (RFA), Sabourin (UFA), Hainsey (UFA), Goloubef (UFA)

I think the Sens should re-sign Hainsey to another one-year deal. He can still play, we are weak on the right, and he's a good mentor. My guess is JBD and Lassi both play in Belleville next year and will get call-ups here and there. That leaves Jaros as the other RHD with NHL experience unless they put Brann on the right.

Chabot-Zaitsev
Wolanin-Hainsey
Boro-Brannstrom

3TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2020! Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2020! Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:34 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:Trade: Pageau (2nd and a prospect), Ennis (3rd), Anderson (5th), Namestnikov (4th), Boedker (6th), De Melo (2nd),  
On the fence: Tierney, Boro
Keep: Duclair (RFA), Sabourin (UFA), Hainsey (UFA), Goloubef (UFA)

I think the Sens should re-sign Hainsey to another one-year deal. He can still play, we are weak on the right, and he's a good mentor. My guess is JBD and Lassi both play in Belleville next year and will get call-ups here and there. That leaves Jaros as the other RHD with NHL experience unless they put Brann on the right.

Chabot-Zaitsev
Wolanin-Hainsey
Boro-Brannstrom

I still say we should wait till we get a first for Pageau. maybe lower the price to a 2nd and a prospect at the deadline to the highest bidder. can't see Ennis getting more than a 4rth rounder max. namestikov could get us a 3rd rounder easily, Boedker isn't getting traded unless we're taking something back and I'm hoping we keep DeMelo. I'd also explore the market on Tierney(2nd rounder) and Hainsey(4rth). we could use all the picks we can get to try to move up in the 1st and 2nd round with those later picks(like what we get for pageau).

4TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2020! Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2020! Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:11 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

As keeps getting pointed out everywhere, DeMelo is a very attractive trade chip because he's a competent d-man, experienced, and dirt cheap.

5TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2020! Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2020! Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:24 pm

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Hence why they should keep Hainsey and trade de Melo.

6TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2020! Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2020! Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:57 am

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

I feel as though the Sens make a roster move by Friday. My guess is De Melo or Hainsey

7TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2020! Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2020! Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:57 am

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Curious what teams are out there that have players with bad contracts that Ottawa can take on at the deadline. I'd like to see Chlapik and Batherson sent back down to Belleville for a deep playoff run, while Ottawa trades off some of their assets. This would even extend to players signed into next year or IR players. Do these players/contract still exist?

8TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2020! Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2020! Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:03 pm

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

I'd trade for Turris again if Nashville ate some of his salary (30-50%). Would you?

To Ottawa: Turris, Carr, Nash 2020 1st
To Nashville: Pageau, De Melo

9TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2020! Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2020! Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:50 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Turris won't be coming back here...things didn't end well between him and Dorion/Melnyk.  Also, he's a shadow of his former self, so I don't think he has much value. I loved him while he has here, but I wouldn't bring him back now.

10TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2020! Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2020! Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:51 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:Turris won't be coming back here...things didn't end well between him and Dorion/Melnyk.  Also, he's a shadow of his former self, so I don't think he has much value.  I loved him while he has here, but I wouldn't bring him back now.

I think Turris isn’t working in Nashville but whoever winds up with him will be pleased with the result. It for that price tag though.

And yes. Bridges have been burned and that offer isn’t big enough to take him off their books

11TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2020! Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2020! Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:52 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

So is Pageau really hurt or is there possibly a trade being put together?

12TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2020! Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2020! Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:19 am

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Sens are on a bye week? Perfect time to trade some players

13TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2020! Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2020! Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:59 pm

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

After Kreider, is Pageau the most sought after player on the trade block? With Panarin putting up the numbers he's been putting up, I am not sure NYR trades Kreider.

14TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2020! Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2020! Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:19 am

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

I am shocked there haven't been any trades during the 'bye week' thus far.

15TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2020! Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2020! Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:19 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Not every team is on a bye week. Most just have a 4 day break for the ASG. I expect trades to pick up after the ASG.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 21]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum