GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

+6
Lagoon
Hockeyhero22000
Ev
wprager
DefenceWinsChampionships
PTFlea
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 55 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 44 of 67]

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Lafreniere sounds legitimately generational. Boy oh boy.

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Well, yeah, he would do as well. I place a little more value on Byfield given that he's a C and that fits our organizational need. But I certainly wouldn't argue that the Sens should pick him at #1 over Lafreniere.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

I ran the tanknation simulator today - Ottawa with the 1st and 3rd. It really does sound like the top eight are all high-end guys but man, 2 of the top 3 would be insane.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:I ran the tanknation simulator today - Ottawa with the 1st and 3rd. It really does sound like the top eight are all high-end guys but man, 2 of the top 3 would be insane.

It is more of a top 6 and then top 10 after that in my opinion. I actually posted Tiers of draft eligibles an hour or so ago.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

And as much as Byfield is a center and has unknown, untapped ability as far as how big and strong he will be, Lafreniere will undoubtably go #1 in my opinion.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I want Laf so bad.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

Nothing beats 2020 draft class articles.
https://wingsnation.com/2019/11/04/ferrari-2020-nhl-draft-rankings-and-preview-november-2019/

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

PTFlea wrote:I want Laf so bad.

Me too. He’d look good on all 5 of my teams.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:I ran the tanknation simulator today - Ottawa with the 1st and 3rd. It really does sound like the top eight are all high-end guys but man, 2 of the top 3 would be insane.
Plan the parade.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Part of me doesn’t believe we’ll get that 1st overall as that 18% is slim and we’re likely to lose it do to never ending bad luck. I’m trained to think we’re gonna fail.
But if we could get two top 5 picks and then another top 5 the following year.... I think we’d have some good reasons to be really excited for this team.

Now for the owner to sell...

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Flo The Action wrote:Part of me doesn’t believe we’ll get that 1st overall as that 18% is slim and we’re likely to lose it do to never ending bad luck. I’m trained to think we’re gonna fail.
But if we could get two top 5 picks and then another top 5 the following year.... I think we’d have some good reasons to be really excited for this team.

Could we please have a top 2 pick? Then Diddle the top 5 pick the year after. Just a top 2 pick this year...please

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PTFlea wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:Part of me doesn’t believe we’ll get that 1st overall as that 18% is slim and we’re likely to lose it do to never ending bad luck. I’m trained to think we’re gonna fail.

Could we please have a top 2 pick?  Then Diddle the top 5 pick the year after.  Just a top 2 pick this year...please

Ask for more, settle for less. Happiness

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Didn't realize Pageau is +12 on such a bad team. 50% faceoff guy too.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

This Sens team isn’t that bad overall. They have a better goal differential than a lot of the other basement teams. I expect a bottom five finish but it’s a great sign of things to come of the future in my opinion. The coaching has been really good and the players are buying in.

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

A 6-2w over the Rangers with 2 powerplay goals tonight. Pageau 2 goal night played well with Tkachuk and duclaire

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

So much for Georgiev starting 3 in a row and taking over from Hank.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Paul looking more and more like an NHLer. It’s obvious confidence is a big factor with him

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Oh, yes. Big game for him. Still not a great skater but gets around and hustles. Hit anyone that guy in the way. This was a game where they were down 1-0 only because of Nilsson, getting outshoot 11-0. It's easy to say Boro's fight turned things around but it really was their hitting, led by Paul and Tkachuk. Rangers got beat up.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 44 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 55 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum