GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Playoff predictions

+5
Ev
DefenceWinsChampionships
wprager
PTFlea
Flo The Action
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 18]

61Playoff predictions  - Page 5 Empty Re: Playoff predictions Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:26 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

I believe he was -3 in two of the games.

62Playoff predictions  - Page 5 Empty Re: Playoff predictions Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:41 am

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

tim1_2 wrote:
Ev wrote:Happy for Stone, but Sharks are really Dung the bed defensively and in net. I don't understand how they let that first goal happen.

Karlsson was on the ice for a lotta goals against last night.

I read he was on the ice for 11 of 13 goals against in this series, which is Cussed.

63Playoff predictions  - Page 5 Empty Re: Playoff predictions Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:54 am

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

The playoffs are crazy this year. LOL @ our brackets.

64Playoff predictions  - Page 5 Empty Re: Playoff predictions Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:14 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Flames better figure it out quick or they're going home in 5.

- Unknown Author

65Playoff predictions  - Page 5 Empty Re: Playoff predictions Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:21 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Cussing TB is the laughing stock right now. The Sharts look like crap. It's topsy turvy! Ahhhhh!

66Playoff predictions  - Page 5 Empty Re: Playoff predictions Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:54 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I really don't see Karlsson being resigned in San Jose, especially if they go out in the first round.

67Playoff predictions  - Page 5 Empty Re: Playoff predictions Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:26 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

i didn't see Kalrsson going back to San Jose the once February rolled around and he was without a contract. Doug Wilson lost his gamble if you ask me.

were we supposed to get another first rounder if he was extended?

i'm afraid he winds back up in the east this summer. Florida or NYR i'm afraid. Rangers wouldn't be as bad. it will be a few years until they're good and he will likely become less impactful by the time they really compete. he could do some real damage if him and Bobrovsky were to sign in Florida. but i guess Hoffman would need to relocate.
I don't see how Tampa fit him in the pay structure.
I bet Dallas goes after him.

68Playoff predictions  - Page 5 Empty Re: Playoff predictions Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:18 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Columbus already up 2-0. This is a joke lol

69Playoff predictions  - Page 5 Empty Re: Playoff predictions Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:23 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

3-1 almost at the half way point. Wow. Getting outshot 15-9, too.

70Playoff predictions  - Page 5 Empty Re: Playoff predictions Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:46 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Jinxed it. Bolts just tied it up.

71Playoff predictions  - Page 5 Empty Re: Playoff predictions Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:47 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Jackets get it right back, lead 4-3.

72Playoff predictions  - Page 5 Empty Re: Playoff predictions Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:42 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Two ENG make it 6-3. Make that 3ENG.

Folks, it's over.

73Playoff predictions  - Page 5 Empty Re: Playoff predictions Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:43 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Now I'm off to find that guy on Twitter who objected to me suggesting back in January, I think, that they may be praying too early.

74Playoff predictions  - Page 5 Empty Re: Playoff predictions Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:52 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Ah, crap. Mentions only go back to Feb 22. Pretty sure it was earlier than that.

75Playoff predictions  - Page 5 Empty Re: Playoff predictions Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:10 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

God damnit

76Playoff predictions  - Page 5 Empty Re: Playoff predictions Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:16 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

And then there were 14.

77Playoff predictions  - Page 5 Empty Re: Playoff predictions Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:02 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Unbelievable

78Playoff predictions  - Page 5 Empty Re: Playoff predictions Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:15 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Jesus christ, what has happened. Ya gotta feel good for Nick Foligno, Matt Duchene, and somehow, Jarmo Kekalainen who inexplicably went ALL IN at the trade deadline, squeaked into the playoffs, and now have slayed the biggest giant.

And Pittsburgh goes out in 4? Well, the door is a little more open for the Leafs if they can get past the Bruins.

Oh, and San Jose gets smacked around 5-0. Mark Stone tied with Max Pacioretty for 1st in scoring with TEN points. I still can't believe we traded him, what a Diddle up. EK was a -2 last night. No chance of him resigning in San Jose unless he takes a huge discount.

Imagine is Colorado wins tonight to go up 3-1 on the Flames? We might have the craziest first round ever on our hands here....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 18]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum