GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Playoff predictions

+5
Ev
DefenceWinsChampionships
wprager
PTFlea
Flo The Action
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 18]

46Playoff predictions  - Page 4 Empty Re: Playoff predictions Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:35 am

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I cant imagine kadri's name doesnt come up in a lot of trade rumours this off season

47Playoff predictions  - Page 4 Empty Re: Playoff predictions Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:49 am

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

He's the only player they've got willing to cross the line. He needs to be reined in a bit. Marchand crossed the line too far, too often in the past. Not that long ago there was serious talk that he might be let go because he was regularly embarrassing the Bruins. Was it Julien that turned him around?

Now, Kadri is not Marchand in the skills department, but the Leafs don't need more skill.

48Playoff predictions  - Page 4 Empty Re: Playoff predictions Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:10 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Hedman is doubtful. Wow.

49Playoff predictions  - Page 4 Empty Re: Playoff predictions Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:30 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:He's the only player they've got willing to cross the line. He needs to be reined in a bit. Marchand crossed the line too far, too often in the past. Not that long ago there was serious talk that he might be let go because he was regularly embarrassing the Bruins. Was it Julien that turned him around?

Now, Kadri is not Marchand in the skills department, but the Leafs don't need more skill.

They don't need Kadri. Not when this is the 2nd time he's done this at a crucial part of the season. I bet they trade him for a dman, because they've just had enough.

And you said it, he's not even in the same ballpark as Marchand talent wise

50Playoff predictions  - Page 4 Empty Re: Playoff predictions Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:31 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:Hedman is doubtful. Wow.

He was terrible last game and that explains it. Just awful, I couldn't believe what I was seeing

51Playoff predictions  - Page 4 Empty Re: Playoff predictions Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:40 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PTFlea wrote:
wprager wrote:He's the only player they've got willing to cross the line. He needs to be reined in a bit. Marchand crossed the line too far, too often in the past. Not that long ago there was serious talk that he might be let go because he was regularly embarrassing the Bruins. Was it Julien that turned him around?

They don't need Kadri.  Not when this is the 2nd time he's done this at a crucial part of the season.  I bet they trade him for a dman, because they've just had enough.

I think Nylander is the guy they should have traded, they had good deals on the table too (apperently)for him when he was holding out. But you know, now that they made him a promise... 🤷🏻‍♂️.

Dubas saying you always chase the best players in FA is somewhat fraud if you’re unwilling to trade other players to address needs. Tavares was free, but the obvious choice was to trade a young piece in return to address the D.

52Playoff predictions  - Page 4 Empty Re: Playoff predictions Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:45 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Flo The Action wrote:
PTFlea wrote:

They don't need Kadri.  Not when this is the 2nd time he's done this at a crucial part of the season.  I bet they trade him for a dman, because they've just had enough.

I think Nylander is the guy they should have traded, they had good deals on the table too (apperently)for him when he was holding out. But you know, now that they made him a promise... 🤷🏻‍♂️.

Dubas saying you always chase the best players in FA is somewhat fraud if you’re unwilling to trade other players to address needs. Tavares was free, but the obvious choice was to trade a young piece in return to address the D.

My goodness dubas made some mistakes. Let's see if he corrects them in the off season, but now I could see them keeping nylander and trading Kadri. Problem is, it's not from a position of strength and there are so few right handed good dmen

53Playoff predictions  - Page 4 Empty Re: Playoff predictions Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:37 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Islanders put the Penguins on the brink of elimination. It's not over till it's over, but I think it's over.

Tampa could be in the same boat later today - no Kucherov and Hedman either out or playing well below 100%.

54Playoff predictions  - Page 4 Empty Re: Playoff predictions Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:06 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

This is insane. Never would have ever imagined...

55Playoff predictions  - Page 4 Empty Re: Playoff predictions Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:06 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Stone leads the playoffs with 6 goals and 8 points. Too bad he didn't buy into what Melnyk was selling. Not that you could blame him.

56Playoff predictions  - Page 4 Empty Re: Playoff predictions Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:13 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Stone and Duchene in the top 5 of scoring in the playoffs. Lehner and Bishop 2 & 3 in GAA.

57Playoff predictions  - Page 4 Empty Re: Playoff predictions Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:16 am

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

Lehner and Bishop were also the two best goalies all regular season.

58Playoff predictions  - Page 4 Empty Re: Playoff predictions Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:48 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Happy for Stone, but Sharks are really Dung the bed defensively and in net. I don't understand how they let that first goal happen.

59Playoff predictions  - Page 4 Empty Re: Playoff predictions Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:50 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

My bracket is garbage. Had a final four of Tampa, Pittsburgh, Winnipeg, Calgary. I guess the West is still salvageable.

60Playoff predictions  - Page 4 Empty Re: Playoff predictions Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:39 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ev wrote:Happy for Stone, but Sharks are really Dung the bed defensively and in net. I don't understand how they let that first goal happen.

Karlsson was on the ice for a lotta goals against last night.

61Playoff predictions  - Page 4 Empty Re: Playoff predictions Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:26 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I believe he was -3 in two of the games.

62Playoff predictions  - Page 4 Empty Re: Playoff predictions Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:41 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

tim1_2 wrote:
Ev wrote:Happy for Stone, but Sharks are really Dung the bed defensively and in net. I don't understand how they let that first goal happen.

Karlsson was on the ice for a lotta goals against last night.

I read he was on the ice for 11 of 13 goals against in this series, which is Cussed.

63Playoff predictions  - Page 4 Empty Re: Playoff predictions Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:54 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

The playoffs are crazy this year. LOL @ our brackets.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 18]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum