GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Prospecting Prospect - End of Season 18/19

+6
Lagoon
PTFlea
Flo The Action
Ev
wprager
DefenceWinsChampionships
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 37 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 67]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

They are 3rd, so in a playoff spot. But there are two other teams tied in points; Belleville has games in hand. 4 points back of the Marlies - second place would give them home ice in the first round (a best of 5 so home ice is pretty important).

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:Another bsens win. This time over the Marlies. I believe this makes them 8-1 in their last 9. GWG from Batherson and a PP goal from B rannstrom. D'Accord with the W. Balcers extends his point streak  

Amazing. Batherson and balcers literally for the win.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Should be a fun world juniors this year.

Players to watch:
Jacob Bernard-Docker - Canada
Shane Pinto - USA
Lassi Thomson - Finland
Anyone draft eligible - trending towards two top-10 picks Smile

I couldn't find Gruden - I am assuming he was cut?

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Yeah, Jonathan Gruden was cut the other day after the Isles loaned Oliver Wahlstrom to USA. Too bad, but now he can continue tearing it up with London I guess.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

that's fair. anyway, should be a good tournament. my money is on USA to pull this one out.

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

Lassi Thomson named Captain of team Finland at world juniors

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

It's shaping up as USA's tournament to lose. Finland expected to be out in the quarter finals. Canada doesn't have a goalie (the ones that are in the team now were not invited to the orientation can't in the summer).

Here's hoping for some upsets and for two of those teams to be in the find medal game.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Pinto lining up at Team USA 1C today. Kaliyev and Brink on the 4th line wings

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Lassi Thompson taking on Team Canada today.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I was kinda looking forward to getting up early and watching a game by myself. But the first game is not on till 9. Oh, well, Czech-Russia should be a good game.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

So is everyone thinking Russia wins gold, USA silver and either Canada or Sweden for the bronze?

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

At first glance it looks like Canada is stronger than the US but I don’t know as much about prospects as I used to. I never know anything about the Russians , aside from the goalie this year

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Russia gold? Everything I had read suggests this is the United States' tournament to lose. Russia has to be a little discouraged with what's happening with the national teams - I know the ban doesn't involve the Juniors but it's got to affect everyone in sooner ways, including coaches, managers, sponsors players.

And the Czechs won their game against Russia, so that's not exactly a strong start.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Let's see what Canada has in the second.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

It's nice to keep hearing Pinto's and Bernard-Docker's names called out.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

And just like that it's 2-2.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I'd say the momentum has shifted.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

US better call a timeout soon. They are being outplayed and probably outcoached.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 37 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum