GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT#10: Senators @ Golden Knights: 8:00PM, Oct. 26

+3
Ev
wprager
tim1_2
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Most likely to give him playing time in Belleville. He needs to get his confidence back but they also need to give their 37 year old starter a couple breaks without a guaranteed L.

Brown was being fitted for a brace and will resume skating soon. Dec 1 target date to return to action.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

I doubt this to be true, but there could be some interest in Condon. Teams like LA, Calgary, Philly, STL may be interested in taking a low risk shot. Likely won't be via waivers and instead a contract coming back the other way.

I am starting to sour on Brown. The guy just can't stay healthy. He was only supposed to be out 2 weeks initially and it's turned into 6 quickly

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:Most likely to give him playing time in Belleville. He needs to get his confidence back but they also need to give their 37 year old starter a couple breaks without a guaranteed L.

Brown was being fitted for a brace and will resume skating soon. Dec 1 target date to return to action.

As long as he's taking McKenna's time and not Gustavsson - who will be our starter in 2-3 and needs playing time much more than a used up Condon does.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

He's only going to be down there for 2-3 games. Gus can wait

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Condon is under contract that pays him like a #1B. They can't move him so they need to play him.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum