GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT#16: Golden Knights @ Senators: 7:30 PM, Nov 8

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

The never-dull Sens welcome that team from Vegas tonight. Vegas is struggling, with a 6-8-1 record. The roller-coaster Sens are coming off that huge win over New Jersey.

It sounds like Brady Tkachuk could return tonight, which would be a big addition back to the Sens lineup. Boro could also be back coming off his latest suspension. Matrix will be in goal, and I assume it'll be Fleury for Vegas.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Can confirm Tkachuk, Boro and Andy. Ryan, too.

Rodewald sent down as Smith is getting close. I think they'll be smart to go 7D tonight.

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

Boucher said in his press conference he is going 11-7 but has decided which 7.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I'm usually at the gym Tuesday and Thursday and stupid Planet Fitness plays SNet and not TSN. I wonder if I could use my phone's IR blaster to change the channel? Just have to figure out who their tv provider is and figure out the stb from that.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:I'm usually at the gym Tuesday and Thursday and stupid Planet Fitness plays SNet and not TSN. I wonder if I could use my phone's IR blaster to change the channel? Just have to figure out who their tv provider is and figure out the stb from that.

Or you could just ask them to change the channel....

That was an entertaining game.  It'd be cool if we could kill a penalty.  Anderson let us down a bit on that 4th goal (the backhander)....I feel like that's one he should've had.  And then their 5th goal was goalie interference and should've been disallowed, but what can ya do....

Good guy Boro, taking on one of the scariest dudes in the league, Ryan Reaves, to bring some momentum back to Ottawa when it was 3-1 Vegas.

Thomas Chabot is 3rd in league scoring, which seems absolutely Cussing nuts.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

tim1_2 wrote:
wprager wrote:I'm usually at the gym Tuesday and Thursday and stupid Planet Fitness plays SNet and not TSN. I wonder if I could use my phone's IR blaster to change the channel? Just have to figure out who their tv provider is and figure out the stb from that.

Or you could just ask them to change the channel....

That was an entertaining game.  It'd be cool if we could kill a penalty.  Anderson let us down a bit on that 4th goal (the backhander)....I feel like that's one he should've had.  And then their 5th goal was goalie interference and should've been disallowed, but what can ya do....

Good guy Boro, taking on one of the scariest dudes in the league, Ryan Reaves, to bring some momentum back to Ottawa when it was 3-1 Vegas.

Thomas Chabot is 3rd in league scoring, which seems absolutely Cussing nuts.

From one generational d-man to another I suppose

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

That team already has our number for some reason.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

It was actually 3-0. They scored the first one right after the fight.

I think Reaves and Gallant should get a fine. Reaves admitted after the have that he went after Boro because of the hit on Eakin. Never mind that Boro already fought one guy, got 5 and a game, was suspended for 3 and missed another. He paid very dearly for what was a good, clean hit. Reaves basically said he took matter into his own hands because he didn't think what the NHL did was enough. I know he's not the brightest bulb in the pack but his actions need to have consequences. the

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Planet Fitness is very rigid on what starting they show. When we were at the Good Life and at the City-run one they had remote controls. Not PF.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum