GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

+9
Hobiesens
DefenceWinsChampionships
Cap'n Clutch
spader
tim1_2
Ev
Flo The Action
PTFlea
wprager
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 60 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 53 of 67]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Hey, they read my text/question to Pierre this morning on TGOR. If you listened to the segment (podcast is up), can you guess which question was mine?

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Hint: I texted it (speech to text) while "driving" in to work.

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Hey, they read my text/question to Pierre this morning on TGOR.  If you listened to the segment (podcast is up), can you guess which question was mine?

I ain't listening to Dung, but if you could just enlighten us, that'd be great.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:
wprager wrote:Hey, they read my text/question to Pierre this morning on TGOR.  If you listened to the segment (podcast is up), can you guess which question was mine?

It was not an insightful hockey question. It made Pierre laugh out loud, though.

Hobiesens

Hobiesens
Sophomore
Sophomore

wprager wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:

It was not an insightful hockey question.  It made Pierre laugh out loud, though.

Did you ask him what android box he would buy to go with his new plasma tv?

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I am not listening to Pierre just to listen to your questions. You know there’s a quicker way to this so get to it

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Fine, I asked:

"Pierre, are there any snow plows in Ottawa? Specifically Eagleson in Kanata?"

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Chris Kelly has been released from his PTO with Belleville.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Fine, I asked:

scratch

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hobiesens wrote:
wprager wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:

It was not an insightful hockey question.  It made Pierre laugh out loud, though.

Laughing3 Laughing3 Laughing3 Clapping

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Flo The Action wrote:
wprager wrote:Fine, I asked:

scratch

I live in Kanata. I work in Kanata. I left the house at 10 to 8. I arrived after Pierre's segment finished, which was probably 8:40 or later. Eagleson/March looked like they hadn't been plowed.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Hobiesens wrote:
wprager wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:

Umm, no, that's serious business.

Oglethorpe

Oglethorpe
Veteran
Veteran

I wonder if Pageau and Oduya would get Matta from Pittsburgh. They could dump Oduya to the minors with almost no cap implications since he wouldn't hit his bonuses.  Matta is 3rd in TOI among Pitt D.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Oglethorpe wrote:I wonder if Pageau and Oduya would get Matta from Pittsburgh. They could dump Oduya to the minors with almost no cap implications since he wouldn't hit his bonuses.  Matta is 3rd in TOI among Pitt D.

I really don't see us trading for a defenceman, unfortunately. Don't forget we have Boro and Wideman on the shelf with Chabot and Harpur seemingly NHL ready.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:
Oglethorpe wrote:I wonder if Pageau and Oduya would get Matta from Pittsburgh. They could dump Oduya to the minors with almost no cap implications since he wouldn't hit his bonuses.  Matta is 3rd in TOI among Pitt D.

I really don't see us trading for a defenceman, unfortunately.  Don't forget we have Boro and Wideman on the shelf with Chabot and Harpur seemingly NHL ready.
Yeah but Matta has top 4 wrtten all over him and if we manage to move Phaneuf or ceci we are gonna need guys who can step in big time. 

I wonder if someone else than Pageau could make that deal happen.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Flo The Action wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:

I really don't see us trading for a defenceman, unfortunately.  Don't forget we have Boro and Wideman on the shelf with Chabot and Harpur seemingly NHL ready.
Yeah but Matta has top 4 wrtten all over him and if we manage to move Phaneuf or ceci we are gonna need guys who can step in big time. 

Hoffman for Klefbom or Nurse?

Oglethorpe

Oglethorpe
Veteran
Veteran

DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:

Hoffman for Klefbom or Nurse?
I don't see Edmonton moving either of those guys.

Oglethorpe

Oglethorpe
Veteran
Veteran

I Flo The Action wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:

The reality is that Ceci will almost certainly be moved before next season due to money and either Pageau or Smith will need to go as well for the same reason. White replaces Pageau/Smith Matta is 4M for 4 more years.   

Matta - EK
Chabot - Phaneuf
Boro - Jaros
Harpur 

Claesson moved for a pick unless he resigns for peanuts (unlikely)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 53 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 60 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum