GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2017!

+9
SensHulk
DefenceWinsChampionships
Oglethorpe
SeawaySensFan
spader
Flo The Action
wprager
tim1_2
PTFlea
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 23]

16TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2017! - Page 2 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2017! Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:53 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

He's not an idiot, he knows that he's getting that no matter what, so he's waiting to go to new York or boston.

He's screwing with st Louis, but that's life.

17TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2017! - Page 2 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2017! Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:13 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Berglund off the market -- 5 year extensions with the Blues, $3.85M AAV.

18TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2017! - Page 2 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2017! Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:05 pm

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Berglund off the market -- 5 year extensions with the Blues, $3.85M AAV.

For a guy that has always been rumoured to be traded out of st-Louis it comes as a bit of a surprise. But probably a good idea to keep him.

19TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2017! - Page 2 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2017! Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:17 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Eaves to Anaheim for a conditional 2nd. Dominoes.

20TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2017! - Page 2 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2017! Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:18 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Condition is Stars get a 1st if Anaheim reaches Conf Finals and Eaves plays 50% of the games.

21TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2017! - Page 2 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2017! Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:19 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Not a bad haul for Eaves.

22TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2017! - Page 2 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2017! Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:28 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Somehow Detroit got a 3rd rounder from Chicago for Jurco. Don't know how...

23TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2017! - Page 2 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2017! Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:48 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

PTFlea wrote:Somehow Detroit got a 3rd rounder from Chicago for Jurco.  Don't know how...

That's funny. You have claimed that we should get him here several times. I believe the quote was "All he does is score goals."  Laugh1

24TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2017! - Page 2 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2017! Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:52 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

spader wrote:
PTFlea wrote:Somehow Detroit got a 3rd rounder from Chicago for Jurco.  Don't know how...

That's funny. You have claimed that we should get him here several times. I believe the quote was "All he does is score goals."  Laugh1

You sure I wasn't talking about Tatar or Nyqvist?

25TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2017! - Page 2 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2017! Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:01 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

With Eaves the Ducks are pretty much at the cap ceiling. And have taken an important step toward catching up in the facial hair race.

26TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2017! - Page 2 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2017! Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:38 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I don't think jurco is a bad pick up for that price.

27TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2017! - Page 2 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2017! Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:36 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

PTFlea wrote:
spader wrote:

You sure I wasn't talking about Tatar or Nyqvist?

100% positive. It was earlier this season or possibly just before the season started. Maybe prags can find it with his fancy site search powers that I can never remember how to do.

28TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2017! - Page 2 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2017! Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:45 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Google "jurco PTFlea site:gmhockey.com". Beyond that I have no fancy ways to search.

There is no way to search for specific user posts. The above method will find every page where PTFlea appears, and with multiple posts per page that could include lots of gauze positives.

I don't think Google search supports the "NEAR" keyword, like Altavista used to. But you could try the AROUND keyword. Like "PTFlea AROUND(10) jurco site:gmhockey.com".

29TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2017! - Page 2 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2017! Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:49 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Nothing using proximity 10 (the number in brackets after AROUND). But got this using 25:

http://www.gmhockey.com/t5353p615-ottawa-senators-tidbits-quick-hits#246912

Very old, not at all related to what we're taking about.

30TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2017! - Page 2 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2017! Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:42 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

He's got that "he plays for the Red Wings so he's GOTTA be good" glow to him. Laugh1 Laughing3

31TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2017! - Page 2 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2017! Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:14 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Can we rename this thread with the correct "TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2017!" title, please. Thanks in advance.

32TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2017! - Page 2 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2017! Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:54 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Yeah, this thread title is seriously weak. 

People seem to be clamouring over Brendan Smith from the Wings if we deal Ceci. Not sure about that, but if it means we deal Ceci for someone great, then proceed Mr Dorion.

33TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2017! - Page 2 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2017! Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:06 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Thread title was terrible, I agree. I thought SSF was gonna do it this year, then he didn't, then I did it on the phone. Bad times were had.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 23]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum