GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2017!

+9
SensHulk
DefenceWinsChampionships
Oglethorpe
SeawaySensFan
spader
Flo The Action
wprager
tim1_2
PTFlea
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 23]

106TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2017! - Page 8 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2017! Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:43 pm

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Indeed, Dahlen. Ouch. I guess we really are ALL IN for the next couple years. Who else has a couple years left on a contract?  Duchene. Make it happen. Now. For whatever.

107TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2017! - Page 8 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2017! Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:44 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Yeah, exactly. Go get Duchene, pay the price. Diddle!

108TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2017! - Page 8 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2017! Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:54 pm

Oglethorpe

Veteran
Veteran

I'm done. Burrows is a punk and I can't support a team that he plays for.

109TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2017! - Page 8 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2017! Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:00 pm

Hobiesens

Hobiesens
Sophomore
Sophomore

If Eaves was acquired for a 2nd rounder why did the Sens just send Dahlen for Burrow Facepalm

110TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2017! - Page 8 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2017! Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:06 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

That's steep....I had high hopes for Dahlen and he was truly proving his worth.

And are we even going to be able to protect Burrows in expansion draft? Head scratcher

111TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2017! - Page 8 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2017! Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:11 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I was rewatching the Oscars. Confused now. Did Dorion get the wrong envelope, too?

112TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2017! - Page 8 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2017! Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:11 pm

Oglethorpe

Oglethorpe
Veteran
Veteran

So pissed off Right now.

113TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2017! - Page 8 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2017! Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:26 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hoff-Machine wrote:That's steep....I had high hopes for Dahlen and he was truly proving his worth.

And are we even going to be able to protect Burrows in expansion draft?  Head scratcher
We won't have to he's a rental

Diddle this feels like a rookie move from Dorion.

I will say this though. Watching Dahlem play against Switzerland he did not I'm press me. He got easily pushed off the puck. He had his big game against a terrible team.
Of course who knows if he bulks up what he could do.

I don't even see how that puts us all in. Still makes us average.

Next weeks headlines:"senators hit hard by the mumps in end of season slump!"

114TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2017! - Page 8 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2017! Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:28 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

We better get Duchesne now if we want to compete.
I don't want to lose white... Facepalm

115TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2017! - Page 8 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2017! Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:32 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Flo The Action wrote:
Hoff-Machine wrote:That's steep....I had high hopes for Dahlen and he was truly proving his worth.

And are we even going to be able to protect Burrows in expansion draft?  Head scratcher

If you thought Dorion made a rookie move by trading for Burrows as a rental...well then good news: we signed him to a 2-year extension prior to the deal! So yeah he needs to be exposed unless I'm missing something

116TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2017! - Page 8 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2017! Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:34 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

my god fans are legitimate challenged. This is an average NHL prospect they just gave up who you could replace easily. My god.

117TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2017! - Page 8 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2017! Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:38 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hoff-Machine wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:

If you thought Dorion made a rookie move by trading for Burrows as a rental...well then good news: we signed him to a 2-year extension prior to the deal!  So yeah he needs to be exposed unless I'm missing something

What??? Oh man...
actually I like that better but I'll tell you this. He's gonna be a third liner before long.
Maybe they don't expose him. Hey if vegas takes him we paid a 2nd rounder for a rental and not to lose methot. Seems like a fair price.

118TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2017! - Page 8 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2017! Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:39 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Ev wrote:my god fans are legitimate challenged. This is an average NHL prospect they just gave up who you could replace easily. My god.  

Yes we could replace him with the 2nd round pick....oh wait....don't have one for the next two seasons.

Maybe fans are a bit more emotional and that won't go away until Burrows starts playing. I think he'll be solid as a rental but signing him to 2 years + giving up a prospect on the rise is not good. Dahlen could have been used for a better return IMO

119TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2017! - Page 8 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2017! Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:41 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Flo The Action wrote:
Hoff-Machine wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:

If you thought Dorion made a rookie move by trading for Burrows as a rental...well then good news: we signed him to a 2-year extension prior to the deal!  So yeah he needs to be exposed unless I'm missing something

What??? Oh man...
actually I like that better but I'll tell you this. He's gonna be a third liner before long.
Maybe they don't expose him. Hey if vegas takes him we paid a 2nd rounder for a rental and not to lose methot. Seems like a fair price.

Vegas will pass on him I'm sure....but stranger things have happened I guess

120TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2017! - Page 8 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2017! Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:44 pm

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran

Well negotiated by Burrows' agent. Getting a new deal in order to waive.

The Sens have a lot of mid-range D prospects and Dahlen is one of a select few that has demonstrated any offensive flair. I get that they didn't give up any of the top 3 prospects but that should not be the barometer for getting a plug like Burrows.

I get that prices are high now. It is the failing of the GM to not make such a move sooner when prices would have surely been lower. The problem in listening to Dorion, he thinks he is really smart and I have yet to see the proof of that.

I think it is only a full NMC that needs to be protected in the expansion draft (i.e. Phaneuf). Burrows has a NTC only if I am not mistaken.

121TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2017! - Page 8 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2017! Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:50 pm

Oglethorpe

Oglethorpe
Veteran
Veteran

Ev wrote:my god fans are legitimate challenged. This is an average NHL prospect they just gave up who you could replace easily. My god.  
I don't give a crap about Dahlen. Burrows is a piece of Sh!t and to sign him to an extension is ridiculous. If it's 2 x 2.5 I will find Dorian and piss on his car.

122TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2017! - Page 8 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2017! Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:53 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I think dahlem was a nice prospects but I still don't buy into all the hype that's on him. Potential was high but I think the bust factor is fairly high as well. He's the type of player we will have to see play in NA to really get an impression.
We have a similar type player In Perron.

123TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2017! - Page 8 Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA 2017! Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:09 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

dennycrane wrote:
The Sens have a lot of mid-range D prospects and Dahlen is one of a select few that has demonstrated any offensive flair.

Umm, are you thinking of Dahlin? Dahlen is a forward.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 23]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum