GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Off Season Rumours

+12
TheAvatar
Cap'n Clutch
SensHulk
Hoags
DefenceWinsChampionships
Ev
spader
tim1_2
Flo The Action
wprager
SeawaySensFan
PTFlea
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 28 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 50]

76Off Season Rumours - Page 6 Empty Re: Off Season Rumours Thu May 19, 2016 12:33 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Watching (a little anyway) Mark Scheifele and Stone play together...is amazing. I'd love to get Scheifele.

77Off Season Rumours - Page 6 Empty Re: Off Season Rumours Thu May 19, 2016 12:47 pm

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispensed wrote:
DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:So. Rumors. Who thinks Ott goes after Eriksson?

Would it make sense to trade Hoff + for a #1 center and sign Eriksson to a 5 year deal?

Nah, unless you can get Duchene, which is a huge if.

I'd love to see them sign Eriksson though.  I have my doubts, but I'd love it.  Perfect fit here.

Yeah my hopes is we go after Eriksson also but because we never really go after any FA of importance in the last while I have to temper my expectations.
Maybe when there's an arena downtown... Sarcasm

We might need someone to replace MacArthur also. He might be another hit away from retirement.

78Off Season Rumours - Page 6 Empty Re: Off Season Rumours Thu May 19, 2016 12:47 pm

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispensed wrote:Watching (a little anyway) Mark Scheifele and Stone play together...is amazing.  I'd love to get Scheifele.
Big fan of the pipe dreams you are eh? Sarcasm

79Off Season Rumours - Page 6 Empty Re: Off Season Rumours Thu May 19, 2016 12:51 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Flo The Action wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:

Would it make sense to trade Hoff + for a #1 center and sign Eriksson to a 5 year deal?

I'd love to see them sign Eriksson though.  I have my doubts, but I'd love it.  Perfect fit here.

Yeah my hopes is we go after Eriksson also but because we never really go after any FA of importance in the last while I have to temper my expectations.

We might need someone to replace MacArthur also. He might be another hit away from retirement.

We just need another bit time forward, whether or not Mac comes back. The depth down the right side isn't good, and if there's an injury, it's quite poor.

80Off Season Rumours - Page 6 Empty Re: Off Season Rumours Thu May 19, 2016 1:10 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispensed wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:

We just need another bit time forward, whether or not Mac comes back.  The depth down the right side isn't good, and if there's an injury, it's quite poor.
Yeah that's why I'm big on Eriksson. Plays both sides. Fits where we need him to fit. Unfortunately I keep hearing Vancouver as a landing spot.

81Off Season Rumours - Page 6 Empty Re: Off Season Rumours Thu May 19, 2016 1:14 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Flo The Action wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:

We just need another bit time forward, whether or not Mac comes back.  The depth down the right side isn't good, and if there's an injury, it's quite poor.
Yeah that's why I'm big on Eriksson. Plays both sides. Fits where we need him to fit. Unfortunately I keep hearing Vancouver as a landing spot.

Really? Diddle, why would he want to do that? Come here!

82Off Season Rumours - Page 6 Empty Re: Off Season Rumours Thu May 19, 2016 2:03 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispensed wrote:Watching (a little anyway) Mark Scheifele and Stone play together...is amazing.  I'd love to get Scheifele.

Stone and O'Reilly with the assists on Scheifele's goal as Canada leads 1-0. 2nd period just under way.

83Off Season Rumours - Page 6 Empty Re: Off Season Rumours Thu May 19, 2016 2:11 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Looks like Stone with another assist on a PP goal by Dumba. Pretty sure it was an assist, not sure if primary or secondary (if puck was tipped in front then secondary and Dumba with assist instead of goal).

84Off Season Rumours - Page 6 Empty Re: Off Season Rumours Thu May 19, 2016 2:13 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Yep, Stone with the primary. Two more points. Averaging more than a point per game here, led all Canadian born right wingers in points during the regular season, led the league last two years in takeaways. At what point does it become a given that he's on the World Cup roster for Canada? It's a no-brainer for me.

85Off Season Rumours - Page 6 Empty Re: Off Season Rumours Thu May 19, 2016 2:14 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Meanwhile Brendan Gallagher with another penalty in this game. Pretty much exactly what I was predicting.

86Off Season Rumours - Page 6 Empty Re: Off Season Rumours Thu May 19, 2016 2:25 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

3-0 now and Stone did *not* get a point. Feels weird. Marchand with the goal and Scheifele with another assist. Not sure why Scheifele was on with Marchand but it was a 4-on-4 situation.

87Off Season Rumours - Page 6 Empty Re: Off Season Rumours Thu May 19, 2016 2:26 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

And as I was typing that Domi scored to make it 4-0. No one named 'Mark' got any points on that one, I don't think.

88Off Season Rumours - Page 6 Empty Re: Off Season Rumours Thu May 19, 2016 2:32 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:And as I was typing that Domi scored to make it  4-0.  No one named 'Mark' got any points on that one, I don't think.
What's all this got to do with rumours? Have a snicker prags...

89Off Season Rumours - Page 6 Empty Re: Off Season Rumours Thu May 19, 2016 2:52 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:

Stone and O'Reilly with the assists on Scheifele's goal as Canada leads 1-0.  2nd period just under way.

Imagine having those three guys on one team? Damn...

90Off Season Rumours - Page 6 Empty Re: Off Season Rumours Thu May 19, 2016 3:16 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Stone with a goal to make it 6-0.

91Off Season Rumours - Page 6 Empty Re: Off Season Rumours Thu May 19, 2016 4:24 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Everyone will be blowing their load on Stamkos in free agency. Hopefully sens are smart and while everyone is focused on stammer, we got and swoop in to grab Eriksson.

Also Weircioch is likely out according to garrioch rumors.

92Off Season Rumours - Page 6 Empty Re: Off Season Rumours Thu May 19, 2016 4:27 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Michallica wrote:Everyone will be blowing their load on Stamkos in free agency.  Hopefully sens are smart and while everyone is focused on stammer, we got and swoop in to grab Eriksson.

Also Weircioch is likely out according to garrioch rumors.  

yeah the best they could of done is gone to arbitration to get 15% knocked off. not enough. someone will offer him a contract on the cheap for a year to prove himself.

93Off Season Rumours - Page 6 Empty Re: Off Season Rumours Thu May 19, 2016 5:50 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Looks like Stone with another assist on a PP goal by Dumba.  Pretty sure it was an assist, not sure if primary or secondary (if puck was tipped in front then secondary and Dumba with assist instead of goal).

http://www.gmhockey.com/t6375-world-hockey-championship-2016

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 28 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum