GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Off Season Rumours

+12
TheAvatar
Cap'n Clutch
SensHulk
Hoags
DefenceWinsChampionships
Ev
spader
tim1_2
Flo The Action
wprager
SeawaySensFan
PTFlea
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 50]

16Off Season Rumours - Page 2 Empty Re: Off Season Rumours Sat May 14, 2016 2:06 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Flo The Action wrote:Is anyone suggesting we go after Barrie? Irony see the logic in that. Being a righty and all.

Yes. Him and Duchene please.

17Off Season Rumours - Page 2 Empty Re: Off Season Rumours Sat May 14, 2016 2:47 pm

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispensed wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:Is anyone suggesting we go after Barrie? Irony see the logic in that. Being a righty and all.

Yes.  Him and Duchene please.
Ok ok. After Lala land is gone since he will cost between 6-7 mill and duschene and his 6 mill we have to trade Ceci, Zib, our first and likely another big piece to get that maybe two! Then we are between a hard and a rock place on the cap. Yeah I dunno spezz... This ain't Philadelphia.

18Off Season Rumours - Page 2 Empty Re: Off Season Rumours Sat May 14, 2016 4:05 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Who is Lala land?

19Off Season Rumours - Page 2 Empty Re: Off Season Rumours Sat May 14, 2016 4:28 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Who is Lala land?
suggesting we move on from a state of lalaland where we can just add anyne via trade with no budgetary or cap constraint.

20Off Season Rumours - Page 2 Empty Re: Off Season Rumours Sat May 14, 2016 6:20 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Oh, I thought you were referring to a specific player.

21Off Season Rumours - Page 2 Empty Re: Off Season Rumours Sat May 14, 2016 9:23 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

With the lack of NHL hockey tonight we could sure use some "Off Season Rumours."

22Off Season Rumours - Page 2 Empty Re: Off Season Rumours Sat May 14, 2016 9:33 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

It's part of a master plan that has Ceci and Lazar heading out and Stamkos and Barrie in. Sarcasm

23Off Season Rumours - Page 2 Empty Re: Off Season Rumours Sat May 14, 2016 9:44 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Flo The Action wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:

Yes.  Him and Duchene please.
Ok ok. After Lala land is gone since he will cost between 6-7 mill and duschene and his 6 mill we have to trade Ceci, Zib, our first and likely another big piece to get that maybe two! Then we are between a hard and a rock place on the cap. Yeah I dunno spezz... This ain't Philadelphia.  

Zib and Ceci for Barrie and Duchene. I'm for it.

24Off Season Rumours - Page 2 Empty Re: Off Season Rumours Sat May 14, 2016 9:47 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Zib, Ceci and...?

25Off Season Rumours - Page 2 Empty Re: Off Season Rumours Sat May 14, 2016 10:44 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Not a fan of trading ceci.

26Off Season Rumours - Page 2 Empty Re: Off Season Rumours Sat May 14, 2016 11:37 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I can understand that.

27Off Season Rumours - Page 2 Empty Re: Off Season Rumours Sun May 15, 2016 10:21 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispensed wrote:Zib, Ceci and...?

Pretty close to even.

28Off Season Rumours - Page 2 Empty Re: Off Season Rumours Sun May 15, 2016 10:40 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Trade for Duchene and Barrie, sign Stamkos and Lucic, plan the parade.

29Off Season Rumours - Page 2 Empty Re: Off Season Rumours Sun May 15, 2016 12:45 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:Trade for Duchene and Barrie, sign Stamkos and Lucic, plan the parade.

Melnyk already bought the Stamkos billboards at Oren Koules' yard sale.

30Off Season Rumours - Page 2 Empty Re: Off Season Rumours Sun May 15, 2016 1:15 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Off Season Rumours - Page 2 LFQ2LtG

31Off Season Rumours - Page 2 Empty Re: Off Season Rumours Mon May 16, 2016 7:53 am

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

tim1_2 wrote:I think the big, massive question is: What is Stamkos doing?  Leaf-land?  That would take a big old bite out of their cap space.

My guess is Detroit or Buffalo

32Off Season Rumours - Page 2 Empty Re: Off Season Rumours Mon May 16, 2016 7:55 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Has his best seasons playing for Boucher, didn't he?

33Off Season Rumours - Page 2 Empty Re: Off Season Rumours Mon May 16, 2016 8:39 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I'm all serous news, we could sign Conacher to a 2-way to help Bingo. He also knows boucher and his system quite well. More a ringer for Bingo.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum