GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Deadline moves.

+12
SensHulk
TheAvatar
DefenceWinsChampionships
dennycrane
spader
tim1_2
Ev
wprager
SeawaySensFan
PTFlea
Oglethorpe
Flo The Action
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 22 of 40]

316Deadline moves. - Page 22 Empty Re: Deadline moves. Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:01 pm

spader

All-Star
All-Star

First, check back and you'll see that I was posting this earlier, just not details. Second, my post includes the info on the 50% retention that yours is missing. Third, take a look a the timestamps, I was editing when you posted. Fourth, take a look at my post count and weep!

317Deadline moves. - Page 22 Empty Re: Deadline moves. Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:04 pm

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
spader wrote:
wprager wrote:Two 2nd rounders and prospect Saarela for Staal, plus Canes retain 50% of salary.

Thanks. It's a good thing you're here to read my posts and post them again. Gotta keep that post count climbing!

First, check back and you'll see that I was posting this earlier, just not details.  Second, my post includes the info on the 50% retention that yours is missing.  Third, take a look a the timestamps, I was editing when you posted.  Fourth, take a look at my post count and weep!

GMHockey pre deadline day show featuring Darren Spader and bob macenziprags with you host Duthie the action. Stay tuned for more wacky commentary! Ahhhhh!

318Deadline moves. - Page 22 Empty Re: Deadline moves. Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:13 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Flo The Action wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:Hoffman for BrOdin might make some sense, then Chabot for Drouin? ?
Spezz let it go. We are not bringing in another D-man. We are set back there if anything it's wier out for whatever.

I dunno, a great D allows you a lot of options. Plus, you'd acquire Drouin in this scenario

319Deadline moves. - Page 22 Empty Re: Deadline moves. Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:13 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Montreal, been scouting Yakupov? Didn't they learn their lessons with Semin and Kassian?

320Deadline moves. - Page 22 Empty Re: Deadline moves. Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:21 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Montreal, been scouting Yakupov?  Didn't they learn their lessons with Semin and Kassian?

I think they'd be buying low on Galchenyuk's former linemate?

321Deadline moves. - Page 22 Empty Re: Deadline moves. Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:33 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispensed wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:Hoffman for BrOdin might make some sense, then Chabot for Drouin? ?
Spezz let it go. We are not bringing in another D-man. We are set back there if anything it's wier out for whatever.

I dunno, a great D allows you a lot of options.   Plus, you'd acquire Drouin in this scenario

You don't have any issues with the idea he might not want to play behind karlsson? I mean I would love shatts but I'm not trading for a guy who doesn't come resigned with a year left to UFA.

I think it's a lot of wishful thinking. If that's the route we might as well try and say we should land Taylor hall. The list is long of players we wish to have but won't happen.

322Deadline moves. - Page 22 Empty Re: Deadline moves. Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:39 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

What about BrOdin?

323Deadline moves. - Page 22 Empty Re: Deadline moves. Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:41 pm

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

Flo The Action wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:

I dunno, a great D allows you a lot of options.   Plus, you'd acquire Drouin in this scenario

You don't have any issues with the idea he might not want to play behind karlsson? I mean I would love shatts but I'm not trading for a guy who doesn't come resigned with a year left to UFA.

I think it's a lot of wishful thinking. If that's the route we might as well try and say we should land Taylor hall. The list is long of players we wish to have but won't happen.

We won't get Hall but Eberle is possible.

Last edited by TheAvatar on Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

324Deadline moves. - Page 22 Empty Re: Deadline moves. Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:09 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Eberle would be sweet.

- Unknown Author

325Deadline moves. - Page 22 Empty Re: Deadline moves. Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:14 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Eberle would be sweet.

Not as sweet as a visit from our old pal Cap n Clutch!

326Deadline moves. - Page 22 Empty Re: Deadline moves. Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:22 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

OK, I think the paint is all dry now. Time to do something productive, like some sudoku.

327Deadline moves. - Page 22 Empty Re: Deadline moves. Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:21 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

TheAvatar wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:

Missing my point entirely. I'm saying it's not worth hoping for proposals that will never happen.

Did you guys just see on Twitter Renault Lavoie mention the sens interest in yakupov?
Would have to be pretty cheap. Like dead cheap.

328Deadline moves. - Page 22 Empty Re: Deadline moves. Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:34 pm

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran

Yakupov for the healthy scratches? Sure. Otherwise, not interested.

329Deadline moves. - Page 22 Empty Re: Deadline moves. Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:48 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

dennycrane wrote:Yakupov for the healthy scratches? Sure. Otherwise, not interested.
Yeah I was wondering what would be the moving parts. Edm still looking for D bu the only piece we could possibly move is wier. I. Sure we'd have to add. I'm sure they tried adding Prince for that to work. That would be worth it but doubt Edm bites. Only makes sense if Chiasson is also moved as yak would take his spot.

330Deadline moves. - Page 22 Empty Re: Deadline moves. Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:29 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

After the Staal grade, I hope there's so ething left for tomorrow. I started to regret taking the day off, but then re!embered I do g have to go to work on a Monday and that's pretty sweet.

331Deadline moves. - Page 22 Empty Re: Deadline moves. Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:44 pm

Oglethorpe

Oglethorpe
Veteran
Veteran

tim1_2 wrote:After the Staal grade, I hope there's so ething left for tomorrow. I started to regret taking the day off, but then re!embered I do g have to go to work on a Monday and that's pretty sweet.

Are you having a stroke? I am a little concerned after reading your post.

332Deadline moves. - Page 22 Empty Re: Deadline moves. Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:51 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Oglethorpe wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:After the Staal grade, I hope there's so ething left for tomorrow. I started to regret taking the day off, but then re!embered I
do g have to go to work on a Monday and that's pretty sweet.

Are you having a stroke?  I am a little concerned after reading your post.  

Laughing3

333Deadline moves. - Page 22 Empty Re: Deadline moves. Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:52 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Flo The Action wrote:
TheAvatar wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:

Missing my point entirely. I'm saying it's not worth hoping for proposals that will never happen.

Did you guys just see on Twitter Renault Lavoie mention the sens interest in yakupov?
Would have to be pretty cheap. Like dead cheap.

Yeah, that makes no sense. Wier and prince and chiasson is what I'd be wiling to give up.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 22 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum