GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY #27: Senators @ Rangers - 7:00pm - Sunday Dec. 6 2015

+3
Cap'n Clutch
SeawaySensFan
wprager
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

SensHulk

All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:
Michallica wrote:
wprager wrote:This morning on TGOR they asked Pierre about back-to-back nights and traveling and how the Sens played in Brooklyn the night before, so the traveling was really short.  What?  I went back and checked, and the Islanders game was a home game (thought I was going to have to retroactively change my GDT).  That's a pretty solid brain cramp right there, and Pierre didn't call them out on it.

Anyhow, all good, my GDT was correct.

Heard that too.  Shook my head at our dumb radio squad.  Would be nice if sportsnet started a sports radio station in ottawa.

You listen to TGOR in the OC?  

I listen to most of the tsn1200 podcasts while here. My morning routine, while being stuck in traffic for 45-60 mins is to listen to the pierre mcguire interview first in hour 3 and then skip over to in the box first hour.

Spend so much time in the car, I get sick of music so I listen to the podcasts. Feels like I never left ottawa Smile

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

I'm a little disappointed you didn't correct me saying no-one calls it "The OC" (that's an Arrested Development nod).

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

The first thing I thought was: you can't win them all. So, let's get ready for Tuesday.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Michallica wrote:
wprager wrote:This morning on TGOR they asked Pierre about back-to-back nights and traveling and how the Sens played in Brooklyn the night before, so the traveling was really short.  What?  I went back and checked, and the Islanders game was a home game (thought I was going to have to retroactively change my GDT).  That's a pretty solid brain cramp right there, and Pierre didn't call them out on it.

Anyhow, all good, my GDT was correct.

Heard that too.  Shook my head at our dumb radio squad.  Would be nice if sportsnet started a sports radio station in ottawa.

Meh...the TGOR guys are normally a little sharper than that. They do 4 hours of early morning radio, so some screwups are to be expected.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum