GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY #17: Rangers @ Sens - 1:00pm - Saturday Nov. 14 2015

+6
Hockeyhero22000
Flo The Action
LeCaptain
tim1_2
SeawaySensFan
wprager
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:Smith got lucky there with Kreider taking the instigator. Good tradeoff...Smith gone for 7 and Kreider gone for 17.

He also was lucky everyone missed the two-hander on someone's shoulder. He needs another talking to and/or a benching.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Turriss wrist now taped up.

Hockeyhero22000

Veteran
Veteran

seriously we are going to the shootout again

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Diddle shootouts. Nice point though

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Safe to say we won't win any tibreakers at the end of the season.

Nice loss.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

LeCaptain wrote:Safe to say we won't win any tibreakers at the end of the season.

Nice loss.

Doesn't matter when we'll be second in the division

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Ev wrote:
LeCaptain wrote:Safe to say we won't win any tibreakers at the end of the season.

Nice loss.

Doesn't matter when we'll be second in the division

Beating the RedWings will help solidify that 2nd place.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I'll take that point. We played alright, a lot of missed chances and posts but a lot of missed chances for the rags also.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Smith will get suspended which doesn't really matter.

Yep, take the point. We tied one of the best teams in the league.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Not bad. A trade or two would have put us over the top.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:Smith will get suspended which doesn't really matter.

Yep, take the point. We tied one of the best teams in the league.

Is Smith gets suspended I agree, it won't matter that much. But if he does, and just before the RedWings game, it'll be just like rubbing it in again that Zetterberg didn't get suspended for his flying elbow at Pageau's nose.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Didn't see much of that game. What was the story? Anderson?

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispensed wrote:Didn't see much of that game.  What was the story?  Anderson?

Nothing spectacular from anyone but good from top to bottom in that lineup.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispensed wrote:Didn't see much of that game.  What was the story?  Anderson?

Sens hit the post twice (Hoffman both times), Karlsson was in all alone from the faceoff circle in, Zibanejad missed an open net -- that was all in OT. I honestly do not understand Cameron in shootouts. Ryan has been the best in the league this season (5 of 6 now, I think) so that's an obvious one to go first, sure. But Turris hurt his wrist and, really, has not been very good in shootouts. Zibanejad, same thing. Hoffman beat Lundqvist twice in OT (posts) but he stays on the bench?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Yeah the ot was all I saw. Unlucky to lose that one based on the chances we had.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Matrix was great...again.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:Matrix was great...again.

Again?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Yes, again. If you take away the previous game he played, he's been very good. It wouldn't be fair to say Hammond has been better because of the smaller sample size.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum