GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

2015 RedBlacks Thread

+5
Cap'n Clutch
wprager
SeawaySensFan
Ev
NEELY
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

762015 RedBlacks Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: 2015 RedBlacks Thread Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:01 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

http://mobilesyrup.com/2015/11/06/cfl-to-livestream-grey-cup-playoff-games-on-youtube-but-not-in-canada/

... or in the USA. If you have Unblock-US or some other service which allows you to pretend you're somewhere other than North America you should be able to use this. Otherwise you'll have to look for it on the TSN website. I saw some of the Sens/Habs game on a youtube channel earlier this season and it was very good.

772015 RedBlacks Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: 2015 RedBlacks Thread Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:39 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I have unblock US

782015 RedBlacks Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: 2015 RedBlacks Thread Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:50 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Thanks prages!

792015 RedBlacks Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: 2015 RedBlacks Thread Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:33 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

So the Eskimos complained to the CFL and the league now won't let the Lumberjoes do their thing with the log on the sidelines. Rather than man up and prevent it from happening by playing defense they ran to mommy instead. Edmonton Waaskimos.

802015 RedBlacks Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: 2015 RedBlacks Thread Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:11 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Do you have a direct link for the game on you tube?

- Unknown Author

812015 RedBlacks Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: 2015 RedBlacks Thread Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:07 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

REDBLACKS defence gotta come up big here in the 4th.

822015 RedBlacks Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: 2015 RedBlacks Thread Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:54 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Tough break for City Ottawa.

832015 RedBlacks Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: 2015 RedBlacks Thread Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:43 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Edmonton more aggressive, going with the fake punt on 3rd and 3, while Ottawa punted on 3rd and a long 1. Then they punt it away again with under 2 left, when their D was dead tired after being on the field for most of the quarter. Gotta take a chance once in a while.

Burris started relying too much on the run. Wonder if something was bothering him. I mean, sure, Powell was doing well at first but you use the run to set up the long ball. And then some of his throws were quite poor.

But those two interference calls killed. Both of those were underthrown -- on the first one, if he looks back and sees where the ball is then it would have been offensive interference. On the second one, if he looks back he can swat it away without laying a hand on the receiver.

Bah! This one stings a bit.

842015 RedBlacks Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: 2015 RedBlacks Thread Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:15 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:Tough break for City Ottawa.

This will sting for all the saw blade wearing lumberjacks that are fans of the team that calls this great City Ottawa their home.

We salute you City Ottawa!

- Unknown Author

852015 RedBlacks Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: 2015 RedBlacks Thread Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:43 am

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:Edmonton more aggressive, going with the fake punt on 3rd and 3, while Ottawa punted on 3rd and a long 1.  Then they punt it away again with under 2 left, when their D was dead tired after being on the field for most of the quarter.  Gotta take a chance once in a while.

Burris started relying too much on the run.  Wonder if something was bothering him.  I mean, sure, Powell was doing well at first but you use the run to set up the long ball.  And then some of his throws were quite poor.

But those two interference calls killed.  Both of those were underthrown -- on the first one, if he looks back and sees where the ball is then it would have been offensive interference.  On the second one, if he looks back he can swat it away without laying a hand on the receiver.  

Bah!  This one stings a bit.

I would have gone for it there for sure. I was watching with one of the other high school football coaches. He liked the punt, but I was in favour of a hail mary attempt.

862015 RedBlacks Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: 2015 RedBlacks Thread Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:41 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Ottawa, the City of Eastern Conference Champions.  Doesn't quite have that ring.

872015 RedBlacks Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: 2015 RedBlacks Thread Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:08 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

spader wrote:
wprager wrote:Edmonton more aggressive, going with the fake punt on 3rd and 3, while Ottawa punted on 3rd and a long 1.  Then they punt it away again with under 2 left, when their D was dead tired after being on the field for most of the quarter.  Gotta take a chance once in a while.

Burris started relying too much on the run.  Wonder if something was bothering him.  I mean, sure, Powell was doing well at first but you use the run to set up the long ball.  And then some of his throws were quite poor.

But those two interference calls killed.  Both of those were underthrown -- on the first one, if he looks back and sees where the ball is then it would have been offensive interference.  On the second one, if he looks back he can swat it away without laying a hand on the receiver.  

Bah!  This one stings a bit.

I would have gone for it there for sure. I was watching with one of the other high school football coaches. He liked the punt, but I was in favour of a hail mary attempt.

They didn't need to hail Mary it, but they absolutely should have gone for it. They never tocuhed the ball again.

882015 RedBlacks Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: 2015 RedBlacks Thread Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:58 am

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Great season, but terrible result. That game was theirs for the taking. Up by 2 touchdowns before esks even touched the ball on offence....if it wasn't a 2nd year team and the fact there's only 9 teams in the entire league, ppl would be much more devastated on them pissing away such an amazing opportunity.

That said, I had a hard time imagining them winning the entire thing. In the end, a great season that rejuvenated the cfl juices in ottawa. Nice to see that.

892015 RedBlacks Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: 2015 RedBlacks Thread Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:02 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Michallica wrote:Great season, but terrible result.  That game was theirs for the taking.  Up by 2 touchdowns before esks even touched the ball on offence....if it wasn't a 2nd year team and the fact there's only 9 teams in the entire league, ppl would be much more devastated on them pissing away such an amazing opportunity.

That said, I had a hard time imagining them winning the entire thing.  In the end, a great season that rejuvenated the cfl juices in ottawa.  Nice to see that.

I can imagine The Dandyman is enjoying this very much. Too bad he's no longer with us...

902015 RedBlacks Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: 2015 RedBlacks Thread Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:56 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Dandyman?  Don "Dandyman" Romani was the guy suspended for saying that Domi probably beats his wife, because he beat up Arvedson.  Are you thinking of "Jungle" Jim Jerome?  He is the one who was doing TGOR from Edmonton before he was relieved of his duties.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum