GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

+14
SensHulk
Oglethorpe
rooneypoo
Flo The Action
tim1_2
LeCaptain
DefenceWinsChampionships
wprager
NEELY
Cap'n Clutch
spader
Ev
SeawaySensFan
PTFlea
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 42 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 18 of 67]

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispensed wrote:Rangers turned down 2 2nds for talbot according to the score.  Hmmm. ..

2 2nds? Talbot to Ottawa?!???!?!! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

NEELY

Mod
Mod

One thing to remember about Talbot is this, Sather doesn't need to move him. He's signed to a decent deal, they don't have a backup for next year, and if it isn't the exact deal Sather wants why would you ever trade the goalie that helped your team for 2 months in the regular season like he did last year?

I don't blame Sather for asking for the moon because he should, he is absolutely in the drivers seat with Talbot. Teams want what he has, not the other way around. I don't think Talbot even gets moved to be honest.

As for Lehner, again a 2nd and an additional draft pic IMO is fine if you move Greening along with him.

spader

All-Star
All-Star

Live chat with Hammond and Stone: https://www.periscope.tv/w/aFryQDUyMTcwfDI4MDcyNzEziTQ64se3KMOEkjij_LyeF4ELIodMoEWqWSA9va2oZno=

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

"Karls" Karlsson takes the Norris. Montreal radio will be epic.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Not a big fan of individual awards but having the Norris back in the hands of Karlsson... there's something kind of satisfying about it.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

NEELY wrote:Not a big fan of individual awards but having the Norris back in the hands of Karlsson... there's something kind of satisfying about it.

Like hearing The Name Dropper say he would come in 2nd just a few hours ago? I need a cigareet.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Damn I bet on subban to hedge my preseason bet of karlsson. Oh well!

Come on stone!

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Best player in the game.... not D man, player

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

A drunken perspective:

Don Brennan ‏@SunDoniB 3m3 minutes ago

Karlsson deserved Norris. I voted for him too. Great season. Will having 2 go to his head? I think winning one did. We'll see #sens

NEELY

Mod
Mod

SeawaySensFan wrote:A drunken perspective:

Karlsson deserved Norris. I voted for him too. Great season. Will having 2 go to his head? I think winning one did. We'll see #sens

People shouldn't respond to that, simply what he wants.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

NEELY wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:A drunken perspective:

People shouldn't respond to that, simply what he wants.

What he wants is another double of Jim Beam.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Very happy about karlsson winning. Gonna have some fun heckling some habs fans.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ribald lol. What a joke.

Kevlar *

Ekblad *

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ian Sendes said it best:

Ian MendesVerified account
‏@ian_mendes

Aaron Ekblad wins the Calder. Turns out bringing Alfie up to the podium was a giant troll job to Sens fans.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SeawaySensFan wrote:"Karls" Karlsson takes the Norris. Montreal radio will be epic.

It was pretty epic today. Guy calls in and says Price is over-rated and they should trade him. My Italian is a little rusty but I think Molinaro may have said a few words the CRTC would not otherwise allow.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:"Karls" Karlsson takes the Norris. Montreal radio will be epic.

It was pretty epic today. Guy calls in and says Price is over-rated and they should trade him.  My Italian is a little rusty but I think Molinaro may have said a few words the CRTC would not otherwise allow.

I'll have to wait til the morning show for more. I wonder if they know Karlsson will be even better next year?

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:
wprager wrote:

It was pretty epic today. Guy calls in and says Price is over-rated and they should trade him.  My Italian is a little rusty but I think Molinaro may have said a few words the CRTC would not otherwise allow.

I'll have to wait til the morning show for more. I wonder if they know Karlsson will be even better next year?
Oh, they know. That's one of the many reasons why their pain is so delicious.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Trades?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 18 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 42 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum