GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Round 1: Sens vs Habs

+13
Vandelay
TheAvatar
LeCaptain
rooneypoo
wprager
Cap'n Clutch
NEELY
tim1_2
spader
SeawaySensFan
Flo The Action
PTFlea
Ev
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 16]

31Round 1: Sens vs Habs  - Page 3 Empty Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:29 pm

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star

Anderson stole the series in 2013.
Our team is so much better than Montreal's now, their fans are too stupid as usual to recognize it. They have 1 scary forward. One. And he's like 50% healthy.

32Round 1: Sens vs Habs  - Page 3 Empty Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:54 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

spader wrote:Agreed. The Sens this year are a lot better than the Sens of 2013. I think they have a shot at going deep.

Sens in 5. Cheering

Depends on Ryan IMO. If he can get hot....look out.

Also, does Hoffman sit at all this series?

I bet he sits at least one.

33Round 1: Sens vs Habs  - Page 3 Empty Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:15 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispensed wrote:
spader wrote:Agreed. The Sens this year are a lot better than the Sens of 2013. I think they have a shot at going deep.

Sens in 5. Cheering

Depends on Ryan IMO.  If he can get hot....look out.  

Against the Habs? He's likely to be out biggest weapon. Ryan is injured and there's nothing much to be done about it. When Michalek comes back Ryan can move down in the lineup. Maybe he can make hay on the 4th line.

34Round 1: Sens vs Habs  - Page 3 Empty Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:25 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Yeah, I don't think Hoffman sits, but he's a liability defensively. I think someone else should take Ryan's place on that line, but the options are limited. Still, I'd give Chiasson a shot up there and maybe demote Bobby. The nice thing against the Habs, especially if Pacioretty is injured, is that we don't really need to match lines against them.

35Round 1: Sens vs Habs  - Page 3 Empty Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:12 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:

Sens in 5. Cheering

Depends on Ryan IMO.  If he can get hot....look out.  

Against the Habs?  He's likely to be out biggest weapon.  Ryan is injured and there's nothing much to be done about it. When Michalek comes back Ryan can move down in the lineup. Maybe he can make hay on the 4th line.

Yeah I thought of that, but I think this is gonna be a gruelling series at times and it appears Cameron doesn't love playing him when the hips are down (pits game aside).

36Round 1: Sens vs Habs  - Page 3 Empty Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:19 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:Yeah, I don't think Hoffman sits, but he's a liability defensively. I think someone else should take Ryan's place on that line, but the options are limited. Still, I'd give Chiasson a shot up there and maybe demote Bobby. The nice thing against the Habs, especially if Pacioretty is injured, is that we don't really need to match lines against them.

It was only one post and I have no idea how the management feels, but if they are still thinking about the 2013 Sens team and have revenge on their minds it could be a big mistake:

Can we bring some size: McCaron, Lernout, Didier, etc...

37Round 1: Sens vs Habs  - Page 3 Empty Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:59 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I'm gonna say sens in 6

38Round 1: Sens vs Habs  - Page 3 Empty Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:46 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I'm feeling a little guilty about having some fun trolling the Habs fans over on HFBoards. Just a little harmless fun.

39Round 1: Sens vs Habs  - Page 3 Empty Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:08 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

The best part about all this is the Sens have absolutely no pressure, like none. If they got bounced in 4 people would say "ah, they ran out of gas but this was all worth it".

Habs don't win the cup, they failed.

It's a great set of circumstances right now for the Sens.

40Round 1: Sens vs Habs  - Page 3 Empty Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:24 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:I'm feeling a little guilty about having some fun trolling the Habs fans over on HFBoards.  Just a little harmless fun.  

I've been poking around there a bit. What's your handle on hf?

41Round 1: Sens vs Habs  - Page 3 Empty Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:12 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

We better keep the emotions in check and not make routine trips to the penalty box. Playing at 5 on 5 is pretty much paramount.

42Round 1: Sens vs Habs  - Page 3 Empty Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:05 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I think the fact that Price is playing unreal and Hammond is burgling hams, this series could see many an OT game. I hope the Sens can win it but, just like the Sens are different this season, so too are the Habs. This version of Price would have made that 2013 series go much longer.

- Unknown Author

43Round 1: Sens vs Habs  - Page 3 Empty Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:41 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

NEELY wrote:The best part about all this is the Sens have absolutely no pressure, like none.  If they got bounced in 4 people would say "ah, they ran out of gas but this was all worth it".  

Habs don't win the cup, they failed.

It's a great set of circumstances right now for the Sens.

Yeah, this is probably the biggest plot line.

44Round 1: Sens vs Habs  - Page 3 Empty Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:49 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Pacioretty on the ice at Habs practice. Go for the head, Gryba, go for the head.

45Round 1: Sens vs Habs  - Page 3 Empty Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:56 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:I think the fact that Price is playing unreal and Hammond is burgling hams, this series could see many an OT game.  I hope the Sens can win it but, just like the Sens are different this season, so too are the Habs.  This version of Price would have made that 2013 series go much longer.

Obviously, the only team in the NHL that is capable of burgling hams, in any quantity, are your. Ottawa. Senatores. So the advantage here is pretty clear.

46Round 1: Sens vs Habs  - Page 3 Empty Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:02 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Also, the only ones with sources regarding when and if hams will be burgled reside right here on this site old friend.

Advantage Sens.

- Unknown Author

47Round 1: Sens vs Habs  - Page 3 Empty Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:39 pm

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

Cap'n Clutch wrote:I think the fact that Price is playing unreal and Hammond is burgling hams, this series could see many an OT game.  I hope the Sens can win it but, just like the Sens are different this season, so too are the Habs.  This version of Price would have made that 2013 series go much longer.

Bah. Who knows? All I know is that even through 2014-2015, Price's average against Your Senatores was 0.887. That bodes well. Could we be the Habs' version of our Leafs circa 2000-2005 ? Might just be!!!

48Round 1: Sens vs Habs  - Page 3 Empty Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:10 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

TheAvatar wrote:

Bah.  Who knows?  All I know is that even through 2014-2015, Price's average against Your Senatores was 0.887.  That bodes well.  Could we be the Habs' version of our Leafs circa 2000-2005 ?  Might just be!!!

I like your moxie on this. I'm on board with your assessment.

- Unknown Author

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum