GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Round 1: Sens vs Habs

+13
Vandelay
TheAvatar
LeCaptain
rooneypoo
wprager
Cap'n Clutch
NEELY
tim1_2
spader
SeawaySensFan
Flo The Action
PTFlea
Ev
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Go down  Message [Page 16 of 16]

226Round 1: Sens vs Habs  - Page 16 Empty Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:24 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Cap'n Clutch wrote:I agree to sleep through game five, as I did for game four, and wake to check the stats.

Wait, did you sleep through games 1-3? I went from Heritage Jersey, to old third Red jersey, to No Jersey to changing my avatar. Always trying to change things up. Finally the avatar did the trick.

227Round 1: Sens vs Habs  - Page 16 Empty Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:22 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I slept through the third periods during the stretch drive to make the playoffs. Last night was the first time I slept for a playoff game.

228Round 1: Sens vs Habs  - Page 16 Empty Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:24 pm

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:I slept through the third periods during the stretch drive to make the playoffs. Last night was the first time I slept for a playoff game.

The exception must now be the rule, old friend. Sweet dreams.

229Round 1: Sens vs Habs  - Page 16 Empty Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:25 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:I agree to sleep through game five, as I did for game four, and wake to check the stats.

Wait, did you sleep through games 1-3?  I went from Heritage Jersey, to old third Red jersey, to No Jersey to changing my avatar.  Always trying to change things up.  Finally the avatar did the trick.
i didnt go out to watch the game with my habs friends but stayed home. that seemed to work. i guess i'm not meeting up with them either this weekend.

230Round 1: Sens vs Habs  - Page 16 Empty Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:32 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:I slept through the third periods during the stretch drive to make the playoffs. Last night was the first time I slept for a playoff game.

The exception must now be the rule, old friend. Sweet dreams.

TwoThumbsUp!

- Unknown Author

231Round 1: Sens vs Habs  - Page 16 Empty Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:38 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:
wprager wrote:

Wait, did you sleep through games 1-3?  I went from Heritage Jersey, to old third Red jersey, to No Jersey to changing my avatar.  Always trying to change things up.  Finally the avatar did the trick.
i didnt go out to watch the game with my habs friends but stayed home. that seemed to work. i guess i'm not meeting up with them either this weekend.

You're better off without those losers.

232Round 1: Sens vs Habs  - Page 16 Empty Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:00 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:
wprager wrote:

Word.

Hey, how come we don't have a smiley for "Word" or "Preach"?

I guess we have this: Clapping

233Round 1: Sens vs Habs  - Page 16 Empty Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:53 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:
wprager wrote:

Word.

Because we're adults. Kermit

234Round 1: Sens vs Habs  - Page 16 Empty Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:34 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:
wprager wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:
wprager wrote:

Word.

Because we're adults. Kermit

Speak for yourself.

Farter

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum