GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Round 1: Sens vs Habs

+13
Vandelay
TheAvatar
LeCaptain
rooneypoo
wprager
Cap'n Clutch
NEELY
tim1_2
spader
SeawaySensFan
Flo The Action
PTFlea
Ev
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down  Message [Page 15 of 16]

211Round 1: Sens vs Habs  - Page 15 Empty Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:35 pm

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Who comes out for Neil assuming Stone plays? Chiasson?

212Round 1: Sens vs Habs  - Page 15 Empty Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:23 pm

spader

All-Star
All-Star

So, this was the first game that I missed (game 4). Does that mean that I was the deciding factor and I'm no longer allowed to watch Sens playoff games?

213Round 1: Sens vs Habs  - Page 15 Empty Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:40 pm

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

:slap:
Stop watching games you fool!!!

spader wrote:So, this was the first game that I missed (game 4). Does that mean that I was the deciding factor and I'm no longer allowed to watch Sens playoff games?

214Round 1: Sens vs Habs  - Page 15 Empty Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:22 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Flo The Action wrote: :slap:
Stop watching games you fool!!!

spader wrote:So, this was the first game that I missed (game 4). Does that mean that I was the deciding factor and I'm no longer allowed to watch Sens playoff games?

Geeze, I should ban him for even asking. Of course you don't watch. I can PM you the results after the game is over.

215Round 1: Sens vs Habs  - Page 15 Empty Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:43 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I'd like to say it was because I changed my avatar but I'm afraid you've watched your last Senators playoff game, old friend. Ever.

216Round 1: Sens vs Habs  - Page 15 Empty Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:49 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Our mighty Senatores are going to have to step things up a notch to win Game 5. Montreal wasn't overly sharp in Game 4, and I don't feel like we really elevated our game much over the previous three outings. That said, it's not like we've been getting much luck in the way of bounces either.

Hopefully we get a couple breaks our way, and we keep this wild ride going.

217Round 1: Sens vs Habs  - Page 15 Empty Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:51 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:Our mighty Senatores are going to have to step things up a notch to win Game 5.  Montreal wasn't overly sharp in Game 4, and I don't feel like we really elevated our game much over the previous three outings.  That said, it's not like we've been getting much luck in the way of bounces either.  

I'd like to see an early lead that they keep building on instead of these nail-biters all the time. Enough already.

218Round 1: Sens vs Habs  - Page 15 Empty Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:58 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SeawaySensFan wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:Our mighty Senatores are going to have to step things up a notch to win Game 5.  Montreal wasn't overly sharp in Game 4, and I don't feel like we really elevated our game much over the previous three outings.  That said, it's not like we've been getting much luck in the way of bounces either.  

I'd like to see an early lead that they keep building on instead of these nail-biters all the time. Enough already.

Too much to hope for. We're heading for a octtuple overtime that will conclude as the sun is coming up. Karlsson's howitzer from the point will bounce off Subban's jaw (knocking him out of the series) and trickle past Price, as he tears his groin trying to stretch out to save it.

219Round 1: Sens vs Habs  - Page 15 Empty Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:01 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Too much to hope for.  We're heading for a octtuple overtime that will conclude as the sun is coming up.  Karlsson's howitzer from the point will bounce off Subban's jaw (knocking him out of the series) and trickle past Price, as he tears his groin trying to stretch out to save it.  

LET'S DO IT!!!!

220Round 1: Sens vs Habs  - Page 15 Empty Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:24 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SeawaySensFan wrote:

I'd like to say it was because I changed my avatar but I'm afraid you've watched your last Senators playoff game, old friend. Ever.

I also changed my avatar (used to be Fett-Hamburglar, now it's Fett-Matrix). And then Mr. Anderson gets a shutout. Coincidence? Probably not.

221Round 1: Sens vs Habs  - Page 15 Empty Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:25 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

I also changed my avatar (used to be Fett-Hamburglar, now it's Fett-Matrix).  And then Mr. Anderson gets a shutout.  Coincidence?  Probably not.

Definitely not. But spader has still watched his last Senators playoff game. Ever.

222Round 1: Sens vs Habs  - Page 15 Empty Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:25 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Too much to hope for.  We're heading for a octtuple overtime that will conclude as the sun is coming up.  Karlsson's howitzer from the point will bounce off Subban's jaw (knocking him out of the series) and trickle past Price, as he tears his groin trying to stretch out to save it.  

I like your moxie.

223Round 1: Sens vs Habs  - Page 15 Empty Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:00 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Just to be safe, Spader probably should never watch another Senators game ever. Playoff or not. It's for the greater good.

224Round 1: Sens vs Habs  - Page 15 Empty Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:25 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:Just to be safe, Spader probably should never watch another Senators game ever.  Playoff or not.  It's for the greater good.

Good guy and all but that's the way the weenie rolls. Glad it's not me.

225Round 1: Sens vs Habs  - Page 15 Empty Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:21 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I agree to sleep through game five, as I did for game four, and wake to check the stats.

- Unknown Author

226Round 1: Sens vs Habs  - Page 15 Empty Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:24 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Cap'n Clutch wrote:I agree to sleep through game five, as I did for game four, and wake to check the stats.

Wait, did you sleep through games 1-3? I went from Heritage Jersey, to old third Red jersey, to No Jersey to changing my avatar. Always trying to change things up. Finally the avatar did the trick.

227Round 1: Sens vs Habs  - Page 15 Empty Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:22 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I slept through the third periods during the stretch drive to make the playoffs. Last night was the first time I slept for a playoff game.

- Unknown Author

228Round 1: Sens vs Habs  - Page 15 Empty Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:24 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:I slept through the third periods during the stretch drive to make the playoffs. Last night was the first time I slept for a playoff game.

The exception must now be the rule, old friend. Sweet dreams.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum