GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Round 1: Sens vs Habs

+13
Vandelay
TheAvatar
LeCaptain
rooneypoo
wprager
Cap'n Clutch
NEELY
tim1_2
spader
SeawaySensFan
Flo The Action
PTFlea
Ev
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down  Message [Page 14 of 16]

196Round 1: Sens vs Habs  - Page 14 Empty Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:30 pm

Hobiesens

Sophomore
Sophomore

wprager wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
NEELY wrote:Yup and Subban being Subban is good enough for the distraction.  In his interview he kept trying to bring it back to the team and it just wouldn't work.  Douche bag.

The funny thing is he can't help himself.  He's so narcisistic that he just soaks in the attention.  Build him up and make him try to be a one man show.  He'll sink the team all by himself if we let him.

I think this is a pretty good assessment.  

"Narcissistic" that's the word.  I used to call him selfish but it's more than that.

How good are players at aiming pucks?  Like, if he's in front of the goal and you are winding up for a slapper, how difficult would it be to aim right at his face?

No, I'm not really joking.  They do that in baseball *all* the time.

I like the cut of your jib.

197Round 1: Sens vs Habs  - Page 14 Empty Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:39 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
NEELY wrote:Yup and Subban being Subban is good enough for the distraction.  In his interview he kept trying to bring it back to the team and it just wouldn't work.  Douche bag.

The funny thing is he can't help himself.  He's so narcisistic that he just soaks in the attention.  Build him up and make him try to be a one man show.  He'll sink the team all by himself if we let him.

I think this is a pretty good assessment.  

"Narcissistic" that's the word.  I used to call him selfish but it's more than that.

How good are players at aiming pucks?  Like, if he's in front of the goal and you are winding up for a slapper, how difficult would it be to aim right at his face?

No, I'm not really joking.  They do that in baseball *all* the time.

Totally. First we need to hit the net, but if he's being cool and trying to block I hope they label him with a hard slap shot.

198Round 1: Sens vs Habs  - Page 14 Empty Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:44 pm

rooneypoo

All-Star
All-Star

tim1_2 wrote:
wprager wrote:And just as I hit send:

Ottawa Senators ‏@Senators 22s22 seconds ago

Mark Stone takes to the ice for the team's morning skate in Montreal.

He skated for 6 minutes, per Garrioch.

So, Stone not ruled out for game 2.

Chris Johnston ‏@reporterchris 15m15 minutes ago
Good chance Mark Stone plays Game 2. Per Dave Cameron: "If he's not in jeopardy and real fragile I think you'll see him in the game."

199Round 1: Sens vs Habs  - Page 14 Empty Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:51 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cool. Stone stays in. Lazar comes out for Neil. We win.

LET'S DO IT!!!!

200Round 1: Sens vs Habs  - Page 14 Empty Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:06 pm

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:Cool. Stone stays in. Lazar comes out for Neil. We win.

LET'S DO IT!!!!

Is that really the plan? Lazar for Neil? Why not take out Chiasson?

201Round 1: Sens vs Habs  - Page 14 Empty Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:10 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:

LET'S DO IT!!!!

Is that really the plan? Lazar for Neil? Why not take out Chiasson?

Of course it isn't the plan, that would be the right thing to do. I don't think anyone comes out and Neil simply doesn't play.

202Round 1: Sens vs Habs  - Page 14 Empty Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:13 pm

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

LET'S DO IT!!!!

Taking anyone healthy out for Neil = bad idea.

If you just want a plug on the ice. Home Depot sells those for cheap.

203Round 1: Sens vs Habs  - Page 14 Empty Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:15 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I'd put Neil in for chiasson or lazar - IF I thought he looked ready in practice.

204Round 1: Sens vs Habs  - Page 14 Empty Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:19 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hoags wrote:

LET'S DO IT!!!!

Taking anyone healthy out for Neil = bad idea.

If you just want a plug on the ice. Home Depot sells those for cheap.

Disagreeing with any of my posts = bad idea. Unless you want to be right. MJ

205Round 1: Sens vs Habs  - Page 14 Empty Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:39 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I'd put Neil in for Bobby.

206Round 1: Sens vs Habs  - Page 14 Empty Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:41 pm

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

tim1_2 wrote:I'd put Neil in for Bobby.

I don't know what's up with Ryan, but dude needs to step up, now, especially with Stone likely out.

207Round 1: Sens vs Habs  - Page 14 Empty Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:45 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Pain or no pain, Ryan needs to get it done.

208Round 1: Sens vs Habs  - Page 14 Empty Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:47 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

rooneypoo wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:I'd put Neil in for Bobby.

I don't know what's up with Ryan, but dude needs to step up, now, especially with Stone likely out.

Bobby's last 11 games (including game 1 vs the Habs): 0 goals, 1 assist, -6. He hasn't been a plus player in any of those 11 games. Last game, he had a couple opportunities on the PP to do something, and either passed or made feeble shot attempts. The guy is adding nothing to the lineup currently, except filling important space.

209Round 1: Sens vs Habs  - Page 14 Empty Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:21 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

I want Neil in, their 4th line needs to be reminded they can't just bully our Defense.

210Round 1: Sens vs Habs  - Page 14 Empty Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:33 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I would expect Neil is in either way.

211Round 1: Sens vs Habs  - Page 14 Empty Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:35 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Who comes out for Neil assuming Stone plays? Chiasson?

212Round 1: Sens vs Habs  - Page 14 Empty Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:23 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

So, this was the first game that I missed (game 4). Does that mean that I was the deciding factor and I'm no longer allowed to watch Sens playoff games?

213Round 1: Sens vs Habs  - Page 14 Empty Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:40 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

:slap:
Stop watching games you fool!!!

spader wrote:So, this was the first game that I missed (game 4). Does that mean that I was the deciding factor and I'm no longer allowed to watch Sens playoff games?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum