GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Round 1: Sens vs Habs

+13
Vandelay
TheAvatar
LeCaptain
rooneypoo
wprager
Cap'n Clutch
NEELY
tim1_2
spader
SeawaySensFan
Flo The Action
PTFlea
Ev
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 16]

166Round 1: Sens vs Habs  - Page 12 Empty Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:43 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Yup and Subban being Subban is good enough for the distraction. In his interview he kept trying to bring it back to the team and it just wouldn't work. Douche bag.

167Round 1: Sens vs Habs  - Page 12 Empty Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:44 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

And I have never been more convinced the Sens need Kassian a lot more than any other player not named ROR.

168Round 1: Sens vs Habs  - Page 12 Empty Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:27 pm

Hoags

All-Star
All-Star

NEELY wrote:And I have never been more convinced the Sens need Kassian a lot more than any other player not named ROR.

Wow we need some plug who can barely play hockey?????? Facepalm

169Round 1: Sens vs Habs  - Page 12 Empty Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:49 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Hoags wrote:
NEELY wrote:And I have never been more convinced the Sens need Kassian a lot more than any other player not named ROR.

Zack

170Round 1: Sens vs Habs  - Page 12 Empty Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:03 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

All hail the Mighty Kassassin.

I just heard Subban say that he was going after Stone to protect Price from being run. Laugh1 Laughing3

171Round 1: Sens vs Habs  - Page 12 Empty Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:05 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hoags wrote:

Lol hoagie.

172Round 1: Sens vs Habs  - Page 12 Empty Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:20 pm

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

That's not the sarcasm smiley lol.

This site is impossible on the iPhone haha.

173Round 1: Sens vs Habs  - Page 12 Empty Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:57 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:I think pretty much anyone in the hockey universe would agree that Michalek is a better player to have in the lineup than Smith.  

Right now, I think the guy that needs to come out of the lineup is Bobby R.

Never said he wasn't a better player, just that his return would not be a "significant" improvement over Smith.

174Round 1: Sens vs Habs  - Page 12 Empty Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:24 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

I need the next game to start, like, now. If it doesn't, I'll keep reading articles and comments about the slash/love-tap (depending on the side of the argument you fall under) and my head will continue exploding.

175Round 1: Sens vs Habs  - Page 12 Empty Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:19 am

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

spader wrote:I need the next game to start, like, now. If it doesn't, I'll keep reading articles and comments about the slash/love-tap (depending on the side of the argument you fall under) and my head will continue exploding.
dude! i am stuck in this microcosms where everyone around me is trying to defend what happened or ridicule stones reaction. i'm in a female parental unit diddling warzone!

176Round 1: Sens vs Habs  - Page 12 Empty Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:10 am

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Flo The Action wrote:
spader wrote:I need the next game to start, like, now. If it doesn't, I'll keep reading articles and comments about the slash/love-tap (depending on the side of the argument you fall under) and my head will continue exploding.
dude! i am stuck in this microcosms where everyone around me is trying to defend what happened or ridicule stones reaction. i'm in a female parental unit diddling warzone!

I'll bet. I can't imagine. I'm trying to convince myself that someone else's stupidity is his/her situation to deal with, and I need to stop pretending that it's my situation to deal with. You can't argue with someone who's closed-minded like that. It just gets you nowhere. PullHair Frustrated1 Peter Schaefer Surre

177Round 1: Sens vs Habs  - Page 12 Empty Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:28 am

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Hoags wrote:

I am going to assume you don't know who Zack Kassian is.

178Round 1: Sens vs Habs  - Page 12 Empty Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:50 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Round 1: Sens vs Habs  - Page 12 824034342

179Round 1: Sens vs Habs  - Page 12 Empty Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:54 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

NEELY wrote:
Hoags wrote:

I am going to assume you don't know who Zack Kassian is.

Yeah, it looked like we could use a big mean winger capable of handing out punishment...at least in Game 1 anyway.

180Round 1: Sens vs Habs  - Page 12 Empty Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:59 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

spader wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:

I'll bet. I can't imagine. I'm trying to convince myself that someone else's stupidity is his/her situation to deal with, and I need to stop pretending that it's my situation to deal with. You can't argue with someone who's closed-minded like that. It just gets you nowhere. PullHair Frustrated1 Peter Schaefer Surre

It's funny how Habs fans tell us to get over it when they are STILL crying about Gryba on Eller and Chara on Pacioretty. Laugh1 Laughing3

181Round 1: Sens vs Habs  - Page 12 Empty Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:01 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Neil will score tonight

182Round 1: Sens vs Habs  - Page 12 Empty Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:01 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Flo The Action wrote:

No point in arguing. In the Hab's fan mind Stone is of the same ilk as a diving soccer player.

- Unknown Author

183Round 1: Sens vs Habs  - Page 12 Empty Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:02 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Ev wrote:Neil will score tonight

Right before he lands on Price akwardly and we can then tell Habs fans to get over it? Clapping

- Unknown Author

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum