GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Round 1: Sens vs Habs

+13
Vandelay
TheAvatar
LeCaptain
rooneypoo
wprager
Cap'n Clutch
NEELY
tim1_2
spader
SeawaySensFan
Flo The Action
PTFlea
Ev
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 16]

91Round 1: Sens vs Habs  - Page 7 Empty Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:41 pm

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hoags wrote:So it seems Karlsson is playing through some injury?

An injured "Karls" Karlsson is still 4 times as good as a healthy Subban.

92Round 1: Sens vs Habs  - Page 7 Empty Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:03 pm

Hoags

All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:

An injured "Karls" Karlsson is still 4 times as good as a healthy Subban.

If only he gave up 15-20 points per season to win games like PK....

PK = Pretend Karlsson

93Round 1: Sens vs Habs  - Page 7 Empty Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:31 pm

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

This hasn't been a secret for a while now...he hasn't practiced or taken a game day skate in a couple weeks.

94Round 1: Sens vs Habs  - Page 7 Empty Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:38 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:

This hasn't been a secret for a while now...he hasn't practiced or taken a game day skate in a couple weeks.

I honestly thought that he considered himself to be too big a deal to practice.

95Round 1: Sens vs Habs  - Page 7 Empty Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:21 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

How sickening is Ottawa Council and the Mayor? For all the roadblocks they throw in the teams way they love to hitch themselves to the SENS coat tails whenever they can.

96Round 1: Sens vs Habs  - Page 7 Empty Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:26 pm

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:How sickening is Ottawa Council and the Mayor? For all the roadblocks they throw in the teams way they love to hitch themselves to the SENS coat tails whenever they can.

Doesn't cost them any money to run a flag up a flagpole.

Also makes the mayor look like he's a "cool" hockey loving fan like the rest of us potential voters.

97Round 1: Sens vs Habs  - Page 7 Empty Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:53 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Wow "The Drive" TSN 1200 show was bad today for the last hour or so. Theu just it reading people's entries for a dumb contest they had where people had to summarize the upcoming series I'm 5 words. Turrible. Although they had some good stuff about Reeds earlier.

98Round 1: Sens vs Habs  - Page 7 Empty Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:27 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:

I honestly thought that he considered himself to be too big a deal to practice.

Lol, me too.

99Round 1: Sens vs Habs  - Page 7 Empty Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:06 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

I had a quick look at the Habs Board on HF. Holy Dung they are crapping their pants Laugh1

100Round 1: Sens vs Habs  - Page 7 Empty Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:36 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

LeCaptain wrote:I had a quick look at the Habs Board on HF. Holy Dung they are crapping their pants Laugh1

Hilarious.

101Round 1: Sens vs Habs  - Page 7 Empty Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:30 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Round 1: Sens vs Habs  - Page 7 824034342

102Round 1: Sens vs Habs  - Page 7 Empty Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:09 am

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

LeCaptain wrote:I had a quick look at the Habs Board on HF. Holy Dung they are crapping their pants Laugh1

This is one of my favourites:

The Habs will try to stop a huge freight train going full speed.

Why did the Sens finish with one or two less points ? And why Pittsburg lost its last game at home ? The Sens are the least ideal opponent for the Habs, ever.

http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showpost.php?p=100826303&postcount=127

103Round 1: Sens vs Habs  - Page 7 Empty Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:52 am

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Is anyone anywhere talking about Bobby Ryan?
Here we have the highest paid forward on the team and he's not even a story lol.

104Round 1: Sens vs Habs  - Page 7 Empty Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:59 am

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

LeCaptain wrote:Is anyone anywhere talking about Bobby Ryan?
Here we have the highest paid forward on the team and he's not even a story lol.

I was listening to the playoff primer podcast on nhl.com and they basically said that Ryan is the Sens swing guy. If he catches fire, the Sens will be unstoppable.

FWIW, Patches was the Habs swing guy according to the experts.

105Round 1: Sens vs Habs  - Page 7 Empty Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:15 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

spader wrote:
LeCaptain wrote:Is anyone anywhere talking about Bobby Ryan?

I was listening to the playoff primer podcast on nhl.com and they basically said that Ryan is the Sens swing guy. If he catches fire, the Sens will be unstoppable.

FWIW, Patches was the Habs swing guy according to the experts.

Not sure Patches can swing his head now. A lot of BS coming out of the Montreal camp. He's cleared for contact but didn't take any line rushes or join in any contact drills. Right. Clearly, either he hasn't been cleared for contact and is still a good week or so away (unless they lose the first two) or he's been ready to go all along and will be in the lineup tonight. I tend to believe the former.

106Round 1: Sens vs Habs  - Page 7 Empty Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:30 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Round 1: Sens vs Habs  - Page 7 824034342

107Round 1: Sens vs Habs  - Page 7 Empty Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:47 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ev wrote:Round 1: Sens vs Habs  - Page 7 824034342

LET'S DO IT!!!!

108Round 1: Sens vs Habs  - Page 7 Empty Re: Round 1: Sens vs Habs Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:51 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

My top notch sources are all flooding my inbox with reports that hams being burgled is assured.

I will await SSF's response from his trusted sources to confirm.

It looks very good though. Ahhhhh!

- Unknown Author

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum