GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015

+14
DefenceWinsChampionships
rooneypoo
Cap'n Clutch
spader
Oglethorpe
wprager
LeCaptain
tim1_2
dennycrane
Ev
PTFlea
NEELY
Flo The Action
SeawaySensFan
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 45 ... 58  Next

Go down  Message [Page 32 of 58]

466Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 - Page 32 Empty Re: Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:39 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

tim1_2 wrote:So you guys can continue to circlejerk each other all you like.  The point I made, and will continue to make, is "let's see what actually happens".  As of now, we have the 3rd smallest payroll in the NHL.  Melnyk is slimy and hasn't done much to garner trust.

Garrioch said last night that the "budget" is going to be increased so unless you believe he's a liar and doesn't have an in with the Sens... the Sens budget is going to increase going into next year.

Melnyk is pretty slimy though but like Ev suggested hopefully he's smart enough to figure out he needs to pretend he's not.

467Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 - Page 32 Empty Re: Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:40 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

SeawaySensFan wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:So you guys can continue to circlejerk each other all you like.  The point I made, and will continue to make, is "let's see what actually happens".  As of now, we have the 3rd smallest payroll in the NHL.  Melnyk is slimy and hasn't done much to garner trust.

Seems reasonable.

My "wait and see" moment was Ryan, MacAthur, and Anderson... I thought Methot was out the door. No reason to wait and see, everyone they needed to resign and wanted to build around has been resigned.

468Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 - Page 32 Empty Re: Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:40 pm

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

NEELY wrote:

Garrioch said last night that the "budget" is going to be increased so unless you believe he's a liar and doesn't have an in with the Sens... the Sens budget is going to increase going into next year.

Melnyk is pretty slimy though but like Ev suggested hopefully he's smart enough to figure out he needs to pretend he's not.

So yeah, the #budget will go up, but by how much. #waitandsee

469Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 - Page 32 Empty Re: Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:41 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

We need Loosick. Right now

470Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 - Page 32 Empty Re: Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:43 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

NEELY wrote:

First and last time I miss "Question Period."

471Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 - Page 32 Empty Re: Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:44 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

tim1_2 wrote:
NEELY wrote:

So yeah, the #budget will go up, but by how much.  #waitandsee

There are a lot of things that are wait and see, including what term and dollars some guys get going into next season.

The whole discussion last year was there would be a mass exodus from Ottawa and it's been anything but. That was the real "wait and see" moment because if Ryan left everything would have spun out of control but he signed and signed for basically the rest of his career and hopefully more after.

472Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 - Page 32 Empty Re: Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:44 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ev wrote:We need Loosick. Right now

That guy fell off a cliff awhile ago. Dumber than Cowen too.

473Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 - Page 32 Empty Re: Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:45 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

That's probably the only player available I would throw a sh*t ton of money at when he's a UFA. Depending on what Boston would want I think it would be an easy move to make but I doubt they move him within the division unless Ottawa offers the best deal by a mile.

474Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 - Page 32 Empty Re: Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:45 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

NEELY wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Seems reasonable.

My "wait and see" moment was Ryan, MacAthur, and Anderson... I thought Methot was out the door. No reason to wait and see, everyone they needed to resign and wanted to build around has been resigned.

Please. Have some patients.

475Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 - Page 32 Empty Re: Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:46 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

SeawaySensFan wrote:

That guy fell off a cliff awhile ago. Dumber than Cowen too.

Might be dumber but he's exactly the type of forward the Sens are missing up front. He also knows he's dumb and plays his role to perfection... Cowen doesn't know he's dumb which makes him dumber (scientific fact).

476Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 - Page 32 Empty Re: Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:46 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

tim1_2 wrote:
NEELY wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Seems reasonable.

My "wait and see" moment was Ryan, MacAthur, and Anderson... I thought Methot was out the door.  No reason to wait and see, everyone they needed to resign and wanted to build around has been resigned.

Please.  Have some patients.

Always

477Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 - Page 32 Empty Re: Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:49 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

NEELY wrote:

That's probably the only player available I would throw a sh*t ton of money at when he's a UFA.  Depending on what Boston would want I think it would be an easy move to make but I doubt they move him within the division unless Ottawa offers the best deal by a mile.

yeah but Chiarelli can move him to us for cheap, then get fired, then get hired by us. Win-win.

478Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 - Page 32 Empty Re: Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:50 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Imagine that... I don't think it goes through without Neely having a say though (THE MAN!)

479Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 - Page 32 Empty Re: Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:23 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

You've been so busy saying it that you've missed some stuff that actually happened.

480Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 - Page 32 Empty Re: Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:24 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Why, to do something to Tim?

481Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 - Page 32 Empty Re: Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:31 pm

Oglethorpe

Oglethorpe
Veteran
Veteran

NEELY wrote:

That's exactly what he said during his "Smart Spending Tour", 55M this year, 60M next year. Real dollars not cap hits. Mind you he is closer to 57M this year than 55M so there may be hope.

482Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 - Page 32 Empty Re: Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:36 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Well that trade doesn't help us at all.  Jagr is good.

483Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 - Page 32 Empty Re: Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:17 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Please tell me clarkson didn't just get traded for Horton.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 32 of 58]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 45 ... 58  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum