GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Sens @ Blackhawks: Sunday, Oct. 26, 7:00 PM

+6
Flo The Action
Ev
SeawaySensFan
tim1_2
NEELY
wprager
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Ev wrote:Cowen should play today. No reason not to.

Plenty of reasons not to. Plenty of reasons the other way, too. Since Chicago is playing the second game in two nights I'd say this is the best time to put him in.

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:

Plenty of reasons not to.  Plenty of reasons the other way, too.  Since Chicago is playing the second game in two nights I'd say this is the best time to put him in.

Please proceed.

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SeawaySensFan wrote:
Ev wrote:We're playing a third string goalie tonight. Can't believed how undervalued we are tonight

Good time to test him out based on what we have seen so far.

We've been playing well. Only one regulation loss.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Greening/Condra in; Ryan on the top line. Stone/Lazar sit.

No change to D pairings. Cowen must still be not getting it during practice.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SeawaySensFan wrote:
wprager wrote:

Plenty of reasons not to.  Plenty of reasons the other way, too.  Since Chicago is playing the second game in two nights I'd say this is the best time to put him in.

Please proceed.

Sorry, boss.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Chicago goalie will be 6'6" Scott Darling -- also a native son of the Windy City. Some twitter speculation that this might be the first match up of two Chicago-born goalies *in* Chicago.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

The last time the Sens faced a third-stringer they won.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ev wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
Ev wrote:We're playing a third string goalie tonight. Can't believed how undervalued we are tonight

Good time to test him out based on what we have seen so far.

We've been playing well. Only one regulation loss.

Probably just timing in that it's not the best team to face after his little hiatus.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Ghomeshi did what???!

GAME DAY: Sens @ Blackhawks: Sunday, Oct. 26, 7:00 PM - Page 2 B06HvHuCQAA4hIg

Last edited by wprager on Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Greening on with Zibby and Chiasson, apparently.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Why does Andy suck so bad at wraparounds? Over-committing?

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

michaleck with the short handed. i remember him getting a lot of those when he first got here.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Flo The Action wrote:michaleck with the short handed. i remember him getting a lot of those when he first got here.

The referee taketh (like that bogus penalty shot or the lack of calls on the Hawks for hooking when the Sens were killing the penalty), and the ref giveth (the interference on Richards).

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Has Greening done anything noteworthy yet?

Edit: One hit through more than half a game.

Last edited by wprager on Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

get out of this period and we'll have a chance. If not oh well, Chicago is great.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Zibby getting his legs going and making nice plays so far

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Ev wrote:Zibby getting his legs going and making nice plays so far

I see him hustling but it's mostly in one direction. He was the one chasing Toews on the wraparound -- he didn't follow him around (correct) but he didn't cross to the other side to stop the wraparound (incorrect -- Karlsson was already covering the short side in case Toews doubled back).

But he is at least hustling.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Zibanejad has been awful.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum