GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Carolina @ Ottawa - March 31, 2014

+11
wprager
sandysensfan
PTFlea
SensHulk
Flo The Action
shabbs
Ev
tim1_2
SeawaySensFan
LeCaptain
NEELY
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 8]

106Carolina @ Ottawa - March 31, 2014  - Page 8 Empty Re: Carolina @ Ottawa - March 31, 2014 Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:08 am

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SeawaySensFan wrote:
shabbs wrote:
Ev wrote:It was an April fool's joke lol
Ah yes... too true. Children over there...

Highly comical.

The funny thing is is that I wish it was true!! :spaz:

107Carolina @ Ottawa - March 31, 2014  - Page 8 Empty Re: Carolina @ Ottawa - March 31, 2014 Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:10 am

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
shabbs wrote:
Ev wrote:It was an April fool's joke lol
Ah yes... too true. Children over there...

Highly comical.

The funny thing is is that I wish it was true!!  :spaz:

Even comicaller.  StickmanDancing 

108Carolina @ Ottawa - March 31, 2014  - Page 8 Empty Re: Carolina @ Ottawa - March 31, 2014 Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:40 am

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:
NEELY wrote:
shabbs wrote:That crappy team just scored.

That's an awful goal by Anderson, he's let way too many of kind of the ill timed bad goals this season.  Karlsson also need to wake up.

LOL, that goal had nothing to do with Anderson.  It was just a total fluke that could happen to anyone.  Enough with the Anderson hate for god's sake.  He played great for us last night, and was a wall in the shootout.  

If he's up against the post -- as he should have been, with Skinner behind the goal to his right -- then it hits his pad and falls down where EK can swat it away, or Andy drops on it. He was off the post and it wasn't because he was tracking Skinner going from one side to the other. Just a temporary lack of focus. I could see that if it was EK with the puck behind the goal, but when teh opposing team is in control of the puck you can't let up like that.

109Carolina @ Ottawa - March 31, 2014  - Page 8 Empty Re: Carolina @ Ottawa - March 31, 2014 Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:08 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:
NEELY wrote:

That's an awful goal by Anderson, he's let way too many of kind of the ill timed bad goals this season.  Karlsson also need to wake up.

LOL, that goal had nothing to do with Anderson.  It was just a total fluke that could happen to anyone.  Enough with the Anderson hate for god's sake.  He played great for us last night, and was a wall in the shootout.  

If he's up against the post -- as he should have been, with Skinner behind the goal to his right -- then it hits his pad and falls down where EK can swat it away, or Andy drops on it. He was off the post and it wasn't because he was tracking Skinner going from one side to the other. Just a temporary lack of focus. I could see that if it was EK with the puck behind the goal, but when teh opposing team is in control of the puck you can't let up like that.

Ok. He wasn't in perfect position for an instant, and the puck bounced off his own defender. He was great the rest of the way, including the shootout, which is a place where Lehner has struggled.

Crap on him for that one momentary lapse, but give him credit for the other 64 minutes and 59 seconds and the shootout, W.P. Rager.

110Carolina @ Ottawa - March 31, 2014  - Page 8 Empty Re: Carolina @ Ottawa - March 31, 2014 Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:12 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

For the record, I never crapped on him, but simply supporting what NEELY said about that goal. Yes, he was great the rest of the way and, yes, he was great on the last shooter (the first two were pathetic attempts).

Also, for the record, the "W. P. Rager" was not funny in the first place and, now that it's been repeated a couple dozen times it's still not funny. Imagine that.

111Carolina @ Ottawa - March 31, 2014  - Page 8 Empty Re: Carolina @ Ottawa - March 31, 2014 Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:32 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:For the record, I never crapped on him, but simply supporting what NEELY said about that goal.  Yes, he was great the rest of the way and, yes, he was great on the last shooter (the first two were pathetic attempts).  

Also, for the record, the "W. P. Rager" was not funny in the first place and, now that it's been repeated a couple dozen times it's still not funny.  Imagine that.

Give it a couple of more dozen times, it'll grow on you. Really.

If not, we'll give "Dubya Pee" the ole college try.

112Carolina @ Ottawa - March 31, 2014  - Page 8 Empty Re: Carolina @ Ottawa - March 31, 2014 Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:33 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

tim1_2 wrote:
wprager wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:
NEELY wrote:

If he's up against the post -- as he should have been, with Skinner behind the goal to his right -- then it hits his pad and falls down where EK can swat it away, or Andy drops on it.  He was off the post and it wasn't because he was tracking Skinner going from one side to the other.  Just a temporary lack of focus.  I could see that if it was EK with the puck behind the goal, but when teh opposing team is in control of the puck you can't let up like that.

Ok.  He wasn't in perfect position for an instant, and the puck bounced off his own defender.  He was great the rest of the way, including the shootout, which is a place where Lehner has struggled.  

Crap on him for that one momentary lapse, but give him credit for the other 64 minutes and 59 seconds and the shootout, W.P. Rager.

The goal was fluky for sure, no one is saying otherwise but Prager is right, you stay on your post there and it probably doesn't go in.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum