GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

+17
asq2
Cap'n Clutch
sandysensfan
DefenceWinsChampionships
spader
Hobiesens
Hoags
SeawaySensFan
Ev
SensHulk
tim1_2
LeCaptain
PTFlea
Flo The Action
shabbs
wprager
NEELY
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 50 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 34 of 67]

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Ceci and Zibanejad have been playing well and extremely hard mins. They earned the break like everyone else.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Oh yeah, I doubt they send them down. Big, hard minutes. Just workout and skate and relax.

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

NEELY wrote:Ceci and Zibanejad have been playing well and extremely hard mins.  They earned the break like everyone else.

Yah but young guys, ceci might be better off playing more

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

this makes my blood boil

http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1591465

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Haha who cares man. HF is the biggest collection of morons on the planet,

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I know it just pissed me off that I can't say anything to these challenged. They are the most clueless people I have ever seen. HF is decent in a lot of other areas, but the Sens board is just awful, filled with teen losers who just focus on things like points. Now because Burke said what he said about Ryan, they are all saying that too because he's in a bit of a slump. They gave up nothing for the guy in the grand scheme of things, and they're piling on him for no reason.

We lose a couple of games, have one regulation loss in what, the last 12 games or something and this is the Dung that the fanbase spews now? This fanbase is so Cussing dramatic and clueless, and expects perfection.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Yah again, people who post pics of themselves playing beer league hockey who look like ankle skaters to begin with hold very little weight.

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

It drives me crazy how much stress and second-guessing there is about moves that have long-happened.

SHOULD WE NOT HAVE DONE THE DEAL FOR RYAN????! LOOK HOW GOOD TARASENKO IS WE SHOULD HAVE DRAFTED HIM! WERE ZIBANEJAD/COWEN A BAD PICK??!? WE SHOULDN'T HAVE DEALT FOR ANDERSON OR WE'D HAVE LANDESKOG!

I mean **** you might as well tell people we should have drafted Pronger. Be grateful for the good fortune we've had in other instances, like Karlsson, or Lehner, or the MacArthur signing, or Turris, or Ceci, etc. etc. etc.

It's trolling, is what it is. Getting people worked up over things they can't possibly change. People like Nordic and Fuhr are the worst for it.

That and all the speculation about how players won't re-sign because of Melnyk. It's just anxiety-mongering. And they get to feel cool or powerful because they saw the "problems" first.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Haha again just a collecting of morons who have never skated a day in their life until they had a part time job and finally paid for some gear and skates and joined their tier 3042 beer league. It's embarrassing.

I remember going nuts over people on Filatov haha, I just told them to ban me after that because it was just so stupid. Safe to say all the same people were crying when he went over to the KHL like anyone with 1/2 a brain knew he would. How is he doing over there anyways? lol.

Either way, stupid is as stupid does and they couldn't be any dumber.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Like some guy jusy posted Ryan's stats and said if you take away his first 10 games he has blah blah blah in x amount of games. Why are we taking away 20% of his season? 20 games is a lot to just take way to prove your point.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

HF!

Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 34 Keyboard-warrior

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Ev wrote:Like some guy jusy posted Ryan's stats and said if you take away his first 10 games he has blah blah blah in x amount of games. Why are we taking away 20% of his season? 20 games is a lot to just take way to prove your point.

Didn't you know? PPG superstar Phil Kessel has exactly one point in every single game this year!

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Ev wrote:this makes my blood boil

http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1591465
Funniest comment: Bobby was their Spezza

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

#DashWatch2014

After blocking me from twitter, dash has quit his men's league team due to poor performance (no joke). Dash watch is over for me.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

I'm sure he's awful.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

So apparently Boston is willing to give up a 1st rounder for Chris Phillips... don't care if it's a deep draft or not if that's the case, all things considered you are moving a #5, 6 d man who doesn't fit into the core and clears up the log jam for a 1st round pick, how do you not do that?

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Says who.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Ev wrote:I know it just pissed me off that I can't say anything to these challenged. They are the most clueless people I have ever seen. HF is decent in a lot of other areas, but the Sens board is just awful, filled with teen losers who just focus on things like points. Now because Burke said what he said about Ryan, they are all saying that too because he's in a bit of a slump. They gave up nothing for the guy in the grand scheme of things, and they're piling on him for no reason.

We lose a couple of games, have one regulation loss in what, the last 12 games or something and this is the Dung that the fanbase spews now? This fanbase is so Cussing dramatic and clueless, and expects perfection.

Just look at the poll results -- 83% say they wouldn't make the reverse trade. Not sure why you are getting so up-in-arms. One the Anaheim board the poll had an even higher percentage saying they would not undo the trade. Wouldn't that mean the Anaheim fans are even more clueless?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 34 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 50 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum