GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Toronto Maple Leafs @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00pm ET - Sat. Dec. 7th, 2013

+9
Ev
LeCaptain
NEELY
Hockeyhero22000
SensHulk
sandysensfan
shabbs
PTFlea
wprager
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 7]

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star

Spezza had a giveaway that was close to result in a goal with seconds left in regulation.
Then with secds left in OT he's the last man back and he lets his man get behind him for a breakaway...
I'd give him away for nothing at this point, not even kidding.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Spezza needs to go for sure, he literally does nothing out there. Team is a better TEAM without him.

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Diddle Spezza

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Ev wrote:Diddle Spezza
The worse thing than Spezza are his fans on twitter. Puking2 

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Guy's a Cussing joke. And the Murrays should ve Cussing canned for supportin his loser.

At least Zibanejad is a stud

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

LeKing wrote:Spezza had a giveaway that was close to result in a goal with seconds left in regulation.
Then with secds left in OT he's the last man back and he lets his man get behind him for a breakaway...
I'd give him away for nothing at this point, not even kidding.
I remember cringing so hard when spezza almost gave away the game. Overall I thought he was OK, wouldn't call him a complete detriment.

Turris has gone awfully quiet as well offensively. He's gone back to his streaky ways. I'm thinking he misses MacArthur.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Turris will be streaky. All players who aren't PPG will be streaky. That;s what separates that big stars from the other players.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Ev wrote:Turris will be streaky. All players who aren't PPG will be streaky. That;s what separates that big stars from the other players.
I don't have the stats, but turris is notorious for going cold for 15-20 games. Not talking a handful of games either. If he's going to be the number one center, I don't know if i'd like him to go goalless for 20 games

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Bergeron doesn't get that many points and Boston wins games. They need to be solid defensively.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Offense is the least of the Sens' problems.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Next week, it's philly, @ buffalo, vs buffalo, vs kings. Couple victories would be nice for once...

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I thought Spezza had a pretty solid game for the most  part.  A giveaway doesn't change the fact that he was a threat most of the night offensively.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

LeKing wrote:Offense is the least of the Sens' problems.
It is and it isn't. We're finally getting the secondary scoring but of course our main guys have gone cold.

PK needs to improve and I don't know what the hell that 2nd period was but yeah they gotta fix that garbage

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Zack Smith at one point during the PK had an opportunity to fire the puck out and he decided to dangle to try to make a counter attack the other way, fails to clear and the next 1 min we got hemmed in the zone...
That's the kind of Dung that we have going on on this team. No sense of when to play risky and when to play safe.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Smith did that more than once too. He had a terrible defensive game. The best teams don't do that often, clearly we have a lot to learn.

That was a game between two crap teams tonight. At least we scored a few goals, that's rare too.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

The thing is puck possession teams would do that play he was trying to, but the problem is he doesn't have the skill to do it and it's the coaching staff's job to tell the layers who have to do what.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:Diddle man. JVR with a sweet one.... damn.

Why send Spezza and Michalek./
Believe NEELY answered that in the post just above yours.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

*puke*

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum