GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Toronto Maple Leafs @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00pm ET - Sat. Mar. 30th, 2013

+8
Hoags
SensHulk
Bramlet07
Hockeyhero22000
spader
wprager
SeawaySensFan
shabbs
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 9]

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Diddle. Them. Up. Good.

That is all.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

GAME DAY!

No decision on the starting goalie yet... wonder if they're go with Lehner... Bishop's coming off a shutout...

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:Diddle. Them. Up. Good.

That is all.

SOLD!!!

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Kassian's first taste of the Battle of Ontario. Get ready for some punch-punch.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I'd like to say I would be surprised if Bishop didn't start, but then I don't think I would be, given previous decisions. About the only thing we know for sure is that Spezza hasn't been practicing with the team and, unless the Euge built him some secret, underground facility he really is nowhere near ready. Right next to the forensic labs where the forensic doctors are studying and analyzing the forensic evidence being compiled against Matt "Never Saw It Coming" Cooke.

P.S. I don't know why it's so difficult to spell f-o-r-e-n-s-i-c. I guess my fingers are just too used to typing s-e-n-s in that order.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Common sense dictates no changes to the lineup, Bishop to start. 'StacheSense (tm) trumps common sense, though.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Goaliepost.com has Lehner as probable.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

2 back of Boston, 3 back of Montreal. Go Philly! Go Rags! Something tells me we're not making up any ground tonight. But I'd love to be wrong.

Last edited by wprager on Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

TSN Game Day Preview:

Who's Cold
TORONTO

Cody Franson (D) 1 pts in last 4 GP
James van Riemsdyk (LW) 1 pts in last 6 GP
Ben Scrivens (G) 1-3-0, 3.57, .897 in last 6 GPI

OTTAWA

No Cold Players

Yet the Sens are the only team with not a single 10-goal scorer (after Vinny Prospal got #10 last night).

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Lupul's been on fire lately. Gonna have to contain him.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:Lupul's been on fire lately. Gonna have to contain him.

By "contain" I hope you mean "injure." StickmanDancing

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Sounds like Neil won't go tonight... the cut he sustained last game seems to be an issue...

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Bishop was in the starter's net today... looks to be the starter.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Goaliepost.com has not changed to Bishop as "firm". I guess that's the last step before "confirmed"?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:Sounds like Neil won't go tonight... the cut he sustained last game seems to be an issue...

Is he a "No" or a game-time decision?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 9]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum