GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Toronto Maple Leafs - 7:00pm ET - Wed. Mar. 6th, 2013

+11
rooneypoo
wprager
SensHulk
tim1_2
NEELY
SeawaySensFan
PTFlea
LeCaptain
Hoags
Bramlet07
shabbs
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 14]

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Let's do this. Bishop gets the start. Michalek back in. Stone called up... will he play? Leafs have won two in a row. Kadri's on a tear. Reimer is back in net and will presumably get the start. Frattin may be back in the lineup. The Battle Of Ontario continues, but it feels different than years past. GO SENS GO!!!

Bramlet07

Bramlet07
Veteran
Veteran

I say Smith snaps his 40+ game goalless streak

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

I think Stone will play, need to shake up that top 6

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Gryba sends Kadri where he belongs...on his Donkey

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Michalek scores 2.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:Let's do this. Bishop gets the start. Michalek back in. Stone called up... will he play? Leafs have won two in a row. Kadri's on a tear. Reimer is back in net and will presumably get the start. Frattin may be back in the lineup. The Battle Of Ontario continues, but it feels different than years past. GO SENS GO!!!

SOLD!!!

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Big game... a point would be nice, a win would be great. Not getting into the must wins yet, don't think it's close yet but avoiding a 4 game skid would be big.

Bishop needs to be great tonight.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SeawaySensFan wrote:
shabbs wrote:Let's do this. Bishop gets the start. Michalek back in. Stone called up... will he play? Leafs have won two in a row. Kadri's on a tear. Reimer is back in net and will presumably get the start. Frattin may be back in the lineup. The Battle Of Ontario continues, but it feels different than years past. GO SENS GO!!!

SOLD!!!
Coke. Zero. On. Ice.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I hope Reimer starts for Toronto.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

SOLD!!!
Coke. Zero. On. Ice.

I see you have given yourself up to a higher power Sarcasm

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

tim1_2 wrote:I hope Reimer starts for Toronto.

I think he will but Scrivers was pretty terrible last time around. Rebounds galore.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Reimer has the last two wins... would be shocked if he did not get the start today.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

shabbs wrote:
Reimer has the last two wins... would be shocked if he did not get the start today.

They play Boston tomorrow.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

NEELY wrote:
shabbs wrote:

They play Boston tomorrow.
Ahhh... good point. They may want Reimer tomorrow vs Boston.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

I wonder if Stone will play, Richardson was raving about him on the radio.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 14]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum