GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Toronto Maple Leafs - 7:00pm ET - Wed. Mar. 6th, 2013

+11
rooneypoo
wprager
SensHulk
tim1_2
NEELY
SeawaySensFan
PTFlea
LeCaptain
Hoags
Bramlet07
shabbs
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 14]

Hoags

All-Star
All-Star

Heh Silf on the 4th line.

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hoags wrote:Heh Silf on the 4th line.

Doesn't matter where you start, it's where you finish. Mac rewards good play, so if they have a few decent shifts to kick things off, they could see the most ice time.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Hoags wrote:Heh Silf on the 4th line.

No where do I see that stated as the 4th line.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Stone makes his NHL regular season debut. Sweet.

5-0 Sens. 3 goals from Michalek. Stone and Silf with the others.

BOOK IT!

Wink

GO SENS GO!!!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:Lines from BooBoo:

Michalek-Turris-Alfredsson
Dizzy-Zibanejad-Condra
Greening-Smith-Neil
Silfverberg-Regin-Stone

Daug and JOB may be the unlucky ones...

On D:

Methot-Gryba
Wiercioch-Gonchar
Benoit-Phillips

I like these lines personally. Michalek coming back is so important and havinga line of Regin, Stone and Silfverberg is something that I could see clicking personally. Although...I don't want to dissuade Regin from shooting, but sometimes he'll need to pass that puck off a pit - especially if he has two shooters in Silf and Stone.

Very interested to see this game, but sadly I'm out tonight - which really sucks. Hope they come to play and come to score tonight.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Silfverberg playing with 2 guys who can dish the puck and Regin who likes carrying it is probably a good mix. Turris has 2 guys that can pass and shoot. Pretty balanced lineup right there and no one you are really worried about when they are on the ice... maybe Zibanejad and DD a little.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Maybe Michalek's return can spark Turris...

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

NEELY wrote:Silfverberg playing with 2 guys who can dish the puck and Regin who likes carrying it is probably a good mix. Turris has 2 guys that can pass and shoot. Pretty balanced lineup right there and no one you are really worried about when they are on the ice... maybe Zibanejad and DD a little.

I think they switch up Dizzy and Greening before the middle of the game, to have 3 scoring lines and one banger line, but we'll see.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Mendes: MacLean will confirm shortly, but O'Brien & Daugavins appear to be the healthy scratches tonight.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Meh, not really lately. DD from time to time I guess, but Z-Bad's been pretty good positionally I've though.

I like those lines as they are, I'm curious to see if these two additions perk up the rest of the team offensively. Not just Turris, Alfie, Regin and Silf, but also Condra and Greening and especially Z.Smith who really can't score right now and it's getting old.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Either way I like the fact Turris and SIlfverberg are not playing with each other... both guys like to shoot and it wasn't working.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Yeah, that didn't work yet. You need Silf with Spezza or Regin.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:Yeah, that didn't work yet. You need Silf with Spezza or Regin.

Silf might be better off the top line to get him away from the top defenders on the other team.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Perhaps, but having Spezza as your C helps a heck of a lot more than having Turris as your top line C. A lot of defenders just trying to keep Spez under wraps, so Silf would have a better chance of getting into the slot for his passes.

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

LeKing wrote:Gryba sends Kadri where he belongs...on his Donkey

I don't pay too much attention to Leafs games.. other than against the Sens... but is Kadri playing 3rd line centre -- and more or less protected from the best checkers on the opposition?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

sandysensfan wrote:
LeKing wrote:Gryba sends Kadri where he belongs...on his Donkey

I don't pay too much attention to Leafs games.. other than against the Sens... but is Kadri playing 3rd line centre -- and more or less protected from the best checkers on the opposition?

I don't pay much attention either, but I saw him playing with Clarke MacArthur who I think is on the 2nd line.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Grabovski centers their 2nd line.

Kadri is on the 3rd with MacArthur and someone else(they had Orr there last time I think).

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hoags wrote:Grabovski centers their 2nd line.

Kadri is on the 3rd with MacArthur and someone else(they had Orr there last time I think).

If that's true...imagine what he could do with top line minutes and wingers? I shudder to think...perhaps Murray was serious, he wanted him after all, because this kid is KILLING it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum