GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Toronto Maple Leafs @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00pm ET - Sat. Mar. 30th, 2013

+8
Hoags
SensHulk
Bramlet07
Hockeyhero22000
spader
wprager
SeawaySensFan
shabbs
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 9]

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Bishop was in the starter's net today... looks to be the starter.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Goaliepost.com has not changed to Bishop as "firm". I guess that's the last step before "confirmed"?

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:Sounds like Neil won't go tonight... the cut he sustained last game seems to be an issue...

Is he a "No" or a game-time decision?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

If you're going to the game:

Steve Warne ‏@TGORSteve wrote:

Don't forget to remind the Leafs tonight: SIXTY-SEVEN! Clap, clap, clap-clap-clap! SIXTY-SEVEN! Clap, clap, clap-clap-clap! #PassItOn!!!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Just my luck. Got offered tickets for tonight but my son has a playoff game at the same time, and the team is already short-handed.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

NHL.com Game Day Preview

Last 10: Toronto 4-2-4; Ottawa 7-1-2

Honestly, I don't know how this teams does it. They've gained 4 points more than the Leafs over the last 10 games, and they are 2 points ahead, yet I don't think the Leafs have been ahead of the Sens at any time over that period.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

wprager wrote:2 back of Boston, 3 back of Montreal. Go Philly! Go Rags! Something tells me we're not making up any ground tonight. But I'd love to be wrong.

Flyers up 1-0. Go Philly!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

So Luongo to TO is heating up, again. Hope that plays on Reimer a bit. 1.99 GAA in 8 career starts vs. Ottawa, going 6-1-1. Ugh. Those are Thomas numbers.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Leafs making a goalie change now is too late if you ask me. But, if it's causes that 18-wheeler to go off the cliff... make it so!

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Bishop is indeed confirmed. Neil a game time decision.

https://twitter.com/SensReporter/statuses/318020510300643328

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:Leafs making a goalie change now is too late if you ask me. But, if it's causes that 18-wheeler to go off the cliff... make it so!

I wholeheartedly agree. But I still hope it plays on Reimer, hearing crap like this:

Just in bozak gunnarsson and 2nd and 3rd pick for louongo and prospect

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

wprager wrote:
wprager wrote:2 back of Boston, 3 back of Montreal. Go Philly! Go Rags! Something tells me we're not making up any ground tonight. But I'd love to be wrong.

Flyers up 1-0. Go Philly!

2-0 Flyers! Now, the Leafs were up 2-0 as well and lost in the SO. Go Philly, but don't take this lightly.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Huh. I was about to ask why you were cheering for a team behind us in the standings to make up ground (Rags), but then I realized that the division title is actually within reach. Wow. What a season for the Sens. Cheering

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

spader wrote:

Huh. I was about to ask why you were cheering for a team behind us in the standings to make up ground (Rags), but then I realized that the division title is actually within reach. Wow. What a season for the Sens. Cheering

Flyers win 3-1. We're still 2 points back but with only 1 game in hand, now. 4 points to make up.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Reimer confirmed for the Leafs tonight.

https://twitter.com/HennyTweets/status/318053875213012992

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:Reimer confirmed for the Leafs tonight.

https://twitter.com/HennyTweets/status/318053875213012992

No trade then, yet.

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

Game time

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

1-0 toronto on the pp