GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT: Sens @ Wings

+5
Cap'n Clutch
NEELY
SeawaySensFan
wprager
shabbs
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

76GDT: Sens @ Wings - Page 6 Empty Re: GDT: Sens @ Wings Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:36 am

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Apparently Datsyuk didn't travel with Detroit to Buffalo.

Seidenberg never even got a hearing when he clearly elbowed Bobby Ryan directly in the face, so I wouldn't expect anything here either...right?

77GDT: Sens @ Wings - Page 6 Empty Re: GDT: Sens @ Wings Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:39 am

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Agreed with the sudden turn scenario.  Cowen is just skating when that Russian punk does a "Crazy Ivan" and drives his chin into Cowen's elbow pad.  I hope Jared is alright.
#PrayForJared

78GDT: Sens @ Wings - Page 6 Empty Re: GDT: Sens @ Wings Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:40 am

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Jared from Subway? Where they have $5 footlongs?

79GDT: Sens @ Wings - Page 6 Empty Re: GDT: Sens @ Wings Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:12 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:Apparently Datsyuk didn't travel with Detroit to Buffalo.  

Seidenberg never even got a hearing when he clearly elbowed Bobby Ryan directly in the face, so I wouldn't expect anything here either...right?
It's Buffalo. Can't really blame him. He and Emery are tight.

80GDT: Sens @ Wings - Page 6 Empty Re: GDT: Sens @ Wings Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:34 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

So here are the other two dives:

GDT: Sens @ Wings - Page 6 IqX9IFK3O4TOf

GDT: Sens @ Wings - Page 6 ILqyZYYUkECTV

I'd seen the first one briefly as I was FFWDing to catch up to live; didn't see the second one until now. Wow, that's embarrassing.

81GDT: Sens @ Wings - Page 6 Empty Re: GDT: Sens @ Wings Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:05 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

It was the same as the Bobby Ryan one. Sens fans should learn to shut the Diddle up about the league being biased against them.

82GDT: Sens @ Wings - Page 6 Empty Re: GDT: Sens @ Wings Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:30 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Ev wrote:It was the same as the Bobby Ryan one. Sens fans should learn to shut the Diddle up about the league being biased against them.
Which one are you talking about, the Cowen elbow on Datsyuk? In the Ryan case the ref was standing right there looking at it, in Cowen's case no-one saw what happened. Also Datsyuk played two more shifts in the next 3 minutes (he was playing roughly a shift every 1:15), then he missed almost 2 minutes (lots of penalties) and then just a 12-second shift before shutting it down for the final 1:51. Of course by then it was a 2-goal lead with the Wings on the PK, so there was no need to have him out there.

83GDT: Sens @ Wings - Page 6 Empty Re: GDT: Sens @ Wings Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:35 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

And Bobby Ryan played the next game.

Who gives a Diddle.

Just saying, for the fans clamouring for a suspension on Seidenberg, you have no right to say Datsyuk "dove" here.

The other ones were clear dives.

84GDT: Sens @ Wings - Page 6 Empty Re: GDT: Sens @ Wings Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:43 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Ev wrote:And Bobby Ryan played the next game.

Who gives a Diddle.

Just saying, for the fans clamouring for a suspension on Seidenberg, you have no right to say Datsyuk "dove" here.

The other ones were clear dives.
I'm actually clamoring for a Cowen suspension. Wouldn't mind seeing what Corvo will do against his old team.

85GDT: Sens @ Wings - Page 6 Empty Re: GDT: Sens @ Wings Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:48 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Is there a team out there as soft as the Red Wings? Wow, like tissue soft.

86GDT: Sens @ Wings - Page 6 Empty Re: GDT: Sens @ Wings Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:38 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

That Alfie bobble head is horrible...

GDT: Sens @ Wings - Page 6 BZxy0J-CcAABgB-

Looks more like Mike Modano with blonde hair...

Actually, maybe not that bad...

GDT: Sens @ Wings - Page 6 Daniel-alfredsson-11-nhl-20130731105116

87GDT: Sens @ Wings - Page 6 Empty Re: GDT: Sens @ Wings Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:47 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Via @meatballsublover: Doesn't appear to be any supplementary discipline for Senators D Jared Cowen. No hearing scheduled today.

GDT: Sens @ Wings - Page 6 996bacf829c6d41cb0801fc30f763a61

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum