GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT: Sens @ Wings

+5
Cap'n Clutch
NEELY
SeawaySensFan
wprager
shabbs
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

46GDT: Sens @ Wings - Page 4 Empty Re: GDT: Sens @ Wings Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:37 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Three 5 on 3 is a bit much.

47GDT: Sens @ Wings - Page 4 Empty Re: GDT: Sens @ Wings Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:48 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Refs are playing Santa Claus tonight, handing out PIMs like candy.

48GDT: Sens @ Wings - Page 4 Empty Re: GDT: Sens @ Wings Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:48 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Lost so much respect for the Red Wings tonight... pathetic.

49GDT: Sens @ Wings - Page 4 Empty Re: GDT: Sens @ Wings Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:52 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Man, we love going down 2-men on the PK eh? PMac must be going crazy.

50GDT: Sens @ Wings - Page 4 Empty Re: GDT: Sens @ Wings Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:53 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Man, getting chippy. Wtf.

51GDT: Sens @ Wings - Page 4 Empty Re: GDT: Sens @ Wings Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:58 pm

Oglethorpe

Oglethorpe
Veteran
Veteran

PP is much better when Phillips is watching it from the bench.

52GDT: Sens @ Wings - Page 4 Empty Re: GDT: Sens @ Wings Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:59 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

53GDT: Sens @ Wings - Page 4 Empty Re: GDT: Sens @ Wings Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:04 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Hahahaha Franzen pretending he wants to fight Neil lol.

54GDT: Sens @ Wings - Page 4 Empty Re: GDT: Sens @ Wings Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:07 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Heh. Nice win by the Sens. Detroit getting frustrated. Nice to see the Sens stick it to them.

Lehner man. Awesome.

55GDT: Sens @ Wings - Page 4 Empty Re: GDT: Sens @ Wings Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:08 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

If Lehner doesn't start tomorrow... not sure I won't be screaming for MacLean's head. Lehner is the #1, leave him in.

56GDT: Sens @ Wings - Page 4 Empty Re: GDT: Sens @ Wings Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:14 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Lehner beast, Spezza really good, Karlsson just another night at the office... MacArthur just so solid. Cowen, awful.

57GDT: Sens @ Wings - Page 4 Empty Re: GDT: Sens @ Wings Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:17 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Yeah, Cowen had some brain farts... gotta get that under control.

Sens are moving in the right direction though. Getting better, getting the confidence... they play different in front of Lehner, that's for sure.

Would like to see him start tomorrow, but won't be surprised with Andy.

58GDT: Sens @ Wings - Page 4 Empty Re: GDT: Sens @ Wings Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:31 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Detroit is basically the perfect matchup for us. They are so easy to push around and get rattled. It was like watching us versus Montreal in the playoffs last year. We basically pummeled the Dung out of them.

Grant and Phillips were great on the PK. Karlsson was pretty good short-handed as well.

Watching MacArthur play, it makes you wonder why Toronto let him go, and why other teams weren't willing to overpay to take him.

Anyway, we beatdown Detroit once before and it didn't lead to much...here's hoping it does this time.

59GDT: Sens @ Wings - Page 4 Empty Re: GDT: Sens @ Wings Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:32 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Very solid win. If not for the reffing not sure it would have been close. are wings really missing Alfie or what?

Last edited by wprager on Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:30 am; edited 1 time in total

60GDT: Sens @ Wings - Page 4 Empty Re: GDT: Sens @ Wings Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:13 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Some Sens making comments postgame about all the diving the Wings did. Datsyuk in particular had that brutal one where he tried to make it look like Cowen KO'd him. I wonder if the league will make any move to let the Wings know that they are on notice. Diving is something that should be reviewed by the league after games, and supplemental discipline handed out.

61GDT: Sens @ Wings - Page 4 Empty Re: GDT: Sens @ Wings Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:58 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

thats what you get with a team filled with soft Europeans. Not sure why they think this will work. The Red Wings were terrible overrated.

62GDT: Sens @ Wings - Page 4 Empty Re: GDT: Sens @ Wings Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:33 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Datsyuk also went down pretty easy to give them that second give on three, the one where Boro got the tripping call. Who else dove?

63GDT: Sens @ Wings - Page 4 Empty Re: GDT: Sens @ Wings Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:40 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Just reading that Datsyuk only played three more shifts after that play and is out of the lineup today against Buffalo.  That's quite an elaborate selling job if he's really fading faking it.  Mind you, it's just Buffalo.

EDIT: Damn you, Swype! Dammit! 

Last edited by wprager on Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:14 am; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum