GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT: Sens @ Wings

+5
Cap'n Clutch
NEELY
SeawaySensFan
wprager
shabbs
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 6]

31GDT: Sens @ Wings - Page 3 Empty Re: GDT: Sens @ Wings Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:43 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Lehner playing unreal... Turris line.. again... only... one... getting chances. Spezza is awwwwwwwwful. Zibanejad is more productive with Grant than Spezza.

32GDT: Sens @ Wings - Page 3 Empty Re: GDT: Sens @ Wings Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:44 pm

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Spezza is doing a good job of poking that long stick all around the place...

33GDT: Sens @ Wings - Page 3 Empty Re: GDT: Sens @ Wings Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:48 pm

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Neil = WIN.

34GDT: Sens @ Wings - Page 3 Empty Re: GDT: Sens @ Wings Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:50 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

shabbs wrote:Spezza is doing a good job of poking that long stick all around the place...
He's been good defensively lol, for sure. But he has to be if he's in his zone all the time.

35GDT: Sens @ Wings - Page 3 Empty Re: GDT: Sens @ Wings Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:51 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Yeah, that was a brutal start. Lehner was huge.

36GDT: Sens @ Wings - Page 3 Empty Re: GDT: Sens @ Wings Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:55 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Sens up 2-1 after 1. Rough start but Lehner came up big and kept them in the game. CMac and Neil with the markers for the Sens. Hopefully they settle down in the 2nd and can step up the pressure on the Wings. Possession numbers will be heavily lopsided for the Wings in the 1st.

37GDT: Sens @ Wings - Page 3 Empty Re: GDT: Sens @ Wings Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:59 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Haha, Wiercioch is soooooo weak on the puck, so weak. They need another answer on the blueline, no question.

38GDT: Sens @ Wings - Page 3 Empty Re: GDT: Sens @ Wings Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:59 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

I mean, is it too late to say "you have to resign MacArthur"?

39GDT: Sens @ Wings - Page 3 Empty Re: GDT: Sens @ Wings Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:08 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

NEELY wrote:I mean, is it too late to say "you have to resign MacArthur"?
Nope.

Maybe too early?

Nope too.

40GDT: Sens @ Wings - Page 3 Empty Re: GDT: Sens @ Wings Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:22 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Two quick penalties by dmen... not good.

41GDT: Sens @ Wings - Page 3 Empty Re: GDT: Sens @ Wings Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:24 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Huge PKs by the Sens.

42GDT: Sens @ Wings - Page 3 Empty Re: GDT: Sens @ Wings Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:26 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Man, huge kill but Lehner is keeping them in this in a big way. Obvious statement.

43GDT: Sens @ Wings - Page 3 Empty Re: GDT: Sens @ Wings Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:39 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Neil fed Smith his lunch. Nice.

44GDT: Sens @ Wings - Page 3 Empty Re: GDT: Sens @ Wings Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:55 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

dominating them now

45GDT: Sens @ Wings - Page 3 Empty Re: GDT: Sens @ Wings Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:05 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

If they score on that PP just wow, lol. Spezza did not deserve a penalty there.

46GDT: Sens @ Wings - Page 3 Empty Re: GDT: Sens @ Wings Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:37 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Three 5 on 3 is a bit much.

47GDT: Sens @ Wings - Page 3 Empty Re: GDT: Sens @ Wings Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:48 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Refs are playing Santa Claus tonight, handing out PIMs like candy.

48GDT: Sens @ Wings - Page 3 Empty Re: GDT: Sens @ Wings Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:48 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Lost so much respect for the Red Wings tonight... pathetic.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum