GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

PLAYOFF GAME DAY: Sens @ Pens :: Game 1, Round 2 :: 7:30 PM ET :: Tue. May. 14th, 2013

+11
Oglethorpe
Number Twenty Nine
NEELY
SeawaySensFan
PTFlea
Ev
SensHulk
Hoags
wprager
tim1_2
shabbs
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 14]

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I'd rather listen to someone ramble on about hockey than Jim friggin Rome.

Hoags

All-Star
All-Star

Ev wrote:Jim Rome worse than Grossie or Simmer? Not possible. Simmer is unprofessional, rambles on about himself like he's some bigshot hockey exec, and is just annoying.

I just find Jim Rome's voice annoying, I immediately turn the radio off if I forget his show is on. It's just me. The content isn't bad in the few times I listened to it but he doesn't cover hockey so I don't care.

Totally agree about Simmer though/

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hoags wrote:
Ev wrote:Jim Rome worse than Grossie or Simmer? Not possible. Simmer is unprofessional, rambles on about himself like he's some bigshot hockey exec, and is just annoying.

I just find Jim Rome's voice annoying, I immediately turn the radio off if I forget his show is on. It's just me. The content isn't bad in the few times I listened to it but he doesn't cover hockey so I don't care.

He criticizes a lot of players an awful lot for a nobody.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Hoags wrote:

I just don't like all the posturing. Everyone thinks they are cool because they have a "take", thanking him for the "vine", saying "I'm out" at the end. I think I've heard him talk about hockey *once*.

I actually don't mind the show when "Bob Sugar" is on (Jay Mohr), though. He's pretty good.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Sarah Baicker ‏@sbaickerCSN

Presented without comment: The Pittsburgh Penguins are making a Harlem Shake video TODAY

Well the Penguins aren't worried about today's game it seems ....

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Hoags wrote:
Sarah Baicker ‏@sbaickerCSN

Presented without comment: The Pittsburgh Penguins are making a Harlem Shake video TODAY

Well the Penguins aren't worried about today's game it seems ....

Have you seen some of the Sens players' tweets recently? Remember when the Sens played a game of dodge ball? Loose and relaxed is not a bad thing.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

GO SENS GO!!!

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Strange first period... Sens down 2-1. They're getting shots on net and had a ton of chances. The Pens PP is lethal. Cowen messed up behind the net and then missed his coverage to give them the 2nd goal. Bah.

Gotta keep getting pucks on Vokoun... GO SENS GO!!!

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

Lots of great chances, but we need to start firing on all cylinders now. Stop the stupid penalties against this team.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Pageau was buzzing... he's on tonight... 1st period jitters out of the way... now down to business.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:Pageau was buzzing... he's on tonight... 1st period jitters out of the way... now down to business.

Cowen caused one goal an one penalty. I still don't know what that first penalty against the Sens was. Sens aren't hitting (yet). Looks like they are still feeling them out a bit. If we're down 1 in the third there's a chance.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Feels like a regular season game....probably why the sens cant finish

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

We suck Sad

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Diddle Conacher. That was a bad penalty to take. Got frustrated and put his team in a hole. We outplayed them that period but got burned on the PP.

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

Keep playing like this and this will go quick

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Number Twenty Nine wrote:Keep playing like this and this will go quick

are we watching the same game? They controlled the entire second.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

All it takes is a mistake and the Pens are on it... gotta be careful.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Spezza should have played this game. It's slow with only a decent amount of physicality.

No question in my mind he'll be back for Game 2.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum