GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

+19
dennycrane
Oglethorpe
rooneypoo
sandysensfan
KidKarlsson
PTFlea
Flo The Action
SensHulk
NEELY
Hobiesens
shabbs
LeCaptain
SeawaySensFan
Ev
tim1_2
wprager
spader
The Silfer Server
Hoags
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 35 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 67]

31Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 3 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:38 am

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

10 games left in the regular season... 10 games left...

32Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 3 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:00 am

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:10 games left in the regular season... 10 games left...

10 games left?

33Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 3 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:05 am

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SeawaySensFan wrote:

10 games left?
Nod

34Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 3 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:12 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SeawaySensFan wrote:
wprager wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
spader wrote:
LeKing wrote:Our forwards are fine. I think it's the D that is starting to play like they are supposed to on paper

Ya, the number of shots against is out of hand. It's really the main problem with this team right now.

There weren't that many shots against Buffalo. Not sure what happened there?

Umm, Buffalo happened?

Not sure what that means. How about Ottawa pissed away a must-win game?

Let me break it down for you: Buffalo is not a very good team, hence the low shot count. HTH

35Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 3 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:12 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

10 games left?
Nod

Source?

36Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 3 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:39 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
wprager wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
spader wrote:
LeKing wrote:Our forwards are fine. I think it's the D that is starting to play like they are supposed to on paper

Ya, the number of shots against is out of hand. It's really the main problem with this team right now.

There weren't that many shots against Buffalo. Not sure what happened there?

Umm, Buffalo happened?

Not sure what that means. How about Ottawa pissed away a must-win game?

Let me break it down for you: Buffalo is not a very good team, hence the low shot count. HTH

But I thought the number of shots were getting out of hand? Now you're saying that the shot v. Buffalo was low? Very curious indeed.

37Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 3 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:17 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Next up for the Sens... Ben Bishop.

38Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 3 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:20 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:Next up for the Sens... Ben Bishop.

Big Ben, eh? Intriguing matchup.

39Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 3 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:27 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SeawaySensFan wrote:

No doubt he'll be up for that game... hat trick by Conacher?

Ahhhhh!

40Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 3 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:47 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

No doubt he'll be up for that game... hat trick by Conacher?

Ahhhhh!

Just win. Don't care how.

By the way, since his 45-save SO win in his TBL debut, Bishop is 0-2 with a pair of 4-2 losses (well, the Caps game was really 3-2 plus an empty-netter). So I have no idea which Ben Bishop we will see.

41Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 3 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:57 am

Hobiesens

Hobiesens
Sophomore
Sophomore

@ian_mendes: Would not be surprised to see Michalek in lineup Tuesday

42Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 3 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:02 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Hobiesens wrote:@ian_mendes: Would not be surprised to see Michalek in lineup Tuesday
Nice.

43Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 3 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:37 am

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

The King K is skating Ahhhhh!

44Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 3 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:53 am

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Karlsson back on the ice before Spezza.... not sure if that's amazing or pathetic.

45Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 3 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:03 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Insane.

46Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 3 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:04 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

NEELY wrote:Karlsson back on the ice before Spezza.... not sure if that's amazing or pathetic.

Amazing. Then again, Bieksa was back in a game 3-1/2 month after a 90% cut -- that's almost a third more than Karlsson's 70%. What's more important is that he looked "very good" according to Dan Seguin.

As for Spezza's back, please, we have no idea, and neither does anyone. I don't think it's fair to say he's not skating because he is pathetic.

47Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 3 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:13 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Rihanna sporting a sens jersey.....and she was in Hollywood Clapping

Ottawa Senators ‏@NHL_Sens 57m
You know,
@rihanna, we think you've never looked better. http://ottsens.com/16Iwbo1

Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 3 Rihanna

48Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 3 Empty Re: Ottawa Senators TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:17 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

She's in town next month (May 2), so why is she wearing it already?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 35 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum